Gaming PC Gaming-Twitch/YouTube streaming Collaboration

WavyNimbus

Reaction score
Since I haven't been active on my past channel over the years I've decided to start fresh on YouTube.My last channel was SoLowAce. To this day i get random subscribers but i was 15 at the time when i made the channel(20 now). The channel got 55,248 views with 100 videos a lot of the videos.... not so good but I've gotten better at editing overtime and learned a lot of advertising skills on YouTube/Twitch over videos.

I want to make a collaboration group, just a bunch of friends playing videos games chilling while recording(drama free). Mainly PC games like H1Z1, Fortnite, Paragon and anything else along as my computer can run it. I'm saving up for a gaming PC right now. I'm hoping to have people around the same age group (17-22). DBZ/DBS friendly :)
New channel-WavyNimbus
Discord-WavyNimbus

Attachments

Last edited:

DZaw

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I won't be able to game till I get back home in like a week or so but I'd be down to game

ZabreMMO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just recently started my YouTube channel myself. I only have one video up, but I'm constantly on my laptop even while I'm at work. I'm currently 21 and have a good sense of humor. I watch DBZ/DBS religiously which is a plus. Message me for my Steam and BattleNet name. I look forward to collaborating with you!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I had to restart mine, a while back, and since then have upgraded my recording soft ware, I'm 19 discord is hoofbite#2038
Hmu