Gaming PC Gaming Group

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for people that want to collab on PC. I would prefer it if you were at least over 14 and don't have a squeaky voice. I would also prefer if you were in GMT timezone or somewhere close to it but if you're not that's fine also - just might be harder to find a time to collab.

Some games are GMOD, Overwatch, WAW Zombies, Move or Die, Overcooked (when it comes out Aug 3rd) and a lot more.

If interested drop your skype below or any other way to contact you and I'll add you and we'll talk. I'm also looking for people to join this community thing I'm hoping to get going where a bunch of YouTubers can just hang out, collab, share videos etc.... so if you're interested in that then we can also talk about that.

Fluxxiee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hit me up man, my Skype is fluxxieegaming

JustCant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man that sounds good, still trying to get a skype so contact me on my twitter @TheRealJustCant. I dont have many vids uploaded yet for examples but if you want hit me up[DOUBLEPOST=1469810864,1469810587][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah man that sounds good. Well if your okay with channels that are just starting out. But if you wish you can contact me on twitter @TheRealJustCant

Reactions: Michael Copeland

RJaeHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube collaboration, I play FIFA, battlefield 4, Minecraft, must have 100+ subscribers

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
YouTube collaboration, I play FIFA, battlefield 4, Minecraft, must have 100+ subscribers
I don't play any of those games haha[DOUBLEPOST=1469834929,1469834850][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man that sounds good, still trying to get a skype so contact me on my twitter @TheRealJustCant. I dont have many vids uploaded yet for examples but if you want hit me up[DOUBLEPOST=1469810864,1469810587][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah man that sounds good. Well if your okay with channels that are just starting out. But if you wish you can contact me on twitter @TheRealJustCant
I followed you. Follow me back and we can DM

LordyLords

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo dude, I'm just getting back to YouTube again and I would like to join your group! I only have one video, but that's because most of my videos got copyright strikes (due to the crappy id system) and I had to delete them.

I have over 330 subs, and my computer is decent enough to run games like garrys mod and fallout new vegas.

My skype is teslords, but should be displayed as either Liam or ScoopGamez.

Laneykins

Reaction score
I've been looking for people for the longest time and your proposal has caught my eye. I'll give it a shot!

Twitter: @TheOneLaneykins

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for people that want to collab on PC. I would prefer it if you were at least over 14 and don't have a squeaky voice. I would also prefer if you were in GMT timezone or somewhere close to it but if you're not that's fine also - just might be harder to find a time to collab.

Some games are GMOD, Overwatch, WAW Zombies, Move or Die, Overcooked (when it comes out Aug 3rd) and a lot more.

If interested drop your skype below or any other way to contact you and I'll add you and we'll talk. I'm also looking for people to join this community thing I'm hoping to get going where a bunch of YouTubers can just hang out, collab, share videos etc.... so if you're interested in that then we can also talk about that.
Hello. Me and my friend would like to collab with you. We play a bunch of different games on console or pc.