Gaming PC Gaming Group (No Sub Requirement)

GreyGoneMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what's up!
type back if youre interested in collaboration :)
i have studio setup and have high end computer check out my description for more i have put everything there :)

Rawoz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have all of the gamz except for DBD i even have etc.

Xanderin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey i'm new to youtube and i'm looking for a someone to collab with and start to grow our channels together i play on 3 of the games you mention daylight, never playing gta 5 but i was going to get it and cs go i'm new on that and only play for fun i'm 23 message me back if you fancy giving it a try PS. i'm from the UK so you know my timezone

ItsMythix

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i dont see why a few people dont just make a skype group chat and just talk about making videos as a group

skype - ItsMythix

who would be down?

TyFerreira4

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, i would love to collab with you! i have 50 subs and a decent mic. my pc can run gta v ultra settings at 60 fps so i can play many games that you would want to play. my videos on my channel are older and i have not recorded anything new yet with my new setup! i am posting a new setup video today and it willl tell you everything about my setup! i have skype and discord and i have a very good and stable internet connection! i dont only have minecraft, i also have gta v, rust, h1z1, gmod and much more!.

PS. my timezone is EST!

Reaction score
hello cryotech i play most games as well and i am 20 if you want to collab just let me know have a great day

Reaction score
I'd be interested too. Feel free to DM me if you're still looking. I have all the games you listed except for Dead by Daylight.