Gaming PC Gaming Group (No Sub Requirement)

yoEchoz

Reaction score
LET ME COP THAT DISCORD WE R FINNA HIT THE STUDIO AND MAKE SOME BANGERS EHHH?

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, my name is CryoTech and I'm looking to add people to my gaming group. I want to add people that get on everyday of the week and play a bunch of different games.

The only requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Discord.

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V
- GMOD
- CS:GO
- Dead By Daylight
etc.

Make sure your youtube channel link is working so I can send you the discord link!
I'd like to def make videos with you i try to upload every mon wen and fri every week so yea i have gtav and id like to play more with friends working real hard on my editing work and you look like a awesome person hopefully we could do videos together oh i also have dead by daylight so yay and i really wanna make videos on that!

N8TheGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I meet all your requirements, feel free to take a look at my channel!

Boulder Bros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, man, we're a gaming group that just started recently and are also looking for Dead by Daylight collaborators for our series "Kill the Boulder Bros", and perhaps some other games may be fun as well. My channel link never seems to work, but searching Boulder Bros finds us. If you want to contact us just email me at boulderbroschannel@gmail.com or Skype us at Boulder Bros.

Firefly0037

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Checked out your channel - looks awesome! I used to play CS:GO, so I might be able to download that again if you'd like! Discord is Firefly0037#1345