Gaming PC Gaming Group (No Sub Requirement)

CryoTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, my name is CryoTech and I'm looking to add people to my gaming group. I want to add people that get on everyday of the week and play a bunch of different games.

The only requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Discord.

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V
- GMOD
- CS:GO
- Dead By Daylight
etc.

Make sure your youtube channel link is working so I can send you the discord link!

Last edited:

VoltiacYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey CryTech! Im 14 and play most of the games on your list. I have a lot of experience with youtube and graphic design and it would be awesome if you wanted to do youtube videos.

CryoTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey CryTech! Im 14 and play most of the games on your list. I have a lot of experience with youtube and graphic design and it would be awesome if you wanted to do youtube videos.
Comment your youtube channel so I can pm you the discord link![DOUBLEPOST=1469397429,1469396889][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you the one with the "How to play Pokemon Go without data" video?

VoltiacYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It wont let me[DOUBLEPOST=1469397790,1469397759][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope, I dont have videos on my new channel

CryoTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It wont let me[DOUBLEPOST=1469397790,1469397759][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope, I dont have videos on my new channel
In your settings for YTtalk, you can put your channel link which will go into your signature and I can click on it.

VoltiacYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah! Thanks, new to the site.[DOUBLEPOST=1469398130,1469397983][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok done[DOUBLEPOST=1469398237][/DOUBLEPOST]If you click on my profile there is a link, having technical issues

CryoTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah! Thanks, new to the site.[DOUBLEPOST=1469398130,1469397983][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok done[DOUBLEPOST=1469398237][/DOUBLEPOST]If you click on my profile there is a link, having technical issues
Ok, welp

VoltiacYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Apologies. Good luck with your channel.

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey CryoTech,
Had a decent look at your channel and I was wondering if we could do a possible collab? I want to get into the swing of record things and enjoying editing again and put out more content on a better regular time of the week. I'm happy to do Grand Theft Auto V, Dead By Daylight and Garry's Mod since I think it would be fun to record. Also there are two things I must ask;
  • I don't use Discord a lot but do I have to download it to talk or can I use the web browser version?
  • How do you show your steam in the signature part of a users post?
Much appreciated,
Jack

CryoTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey CryoTech,
Had a decent look at your channel and I was wondering if we could do a possible collab? I want to get into the swing of record things and enjoying editing again and put out more content on a better regular time of the week. I'm happy to do Grand Theft Auto V, Dead By Daylight and Garry's Mod since I think it would be fun to record. Also there are two things I must ask;
  • I don't use Discord a lot but do I have to download it to talk or can I use the web browser version?
  • How do you show your steam in the signature part of a users post?
Much appreciated,
Jack
I'll dm you the discord link over youtube.