Gaming PC Gaming Group (1700 Subs)(No Sub Requirement)

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, my name is Kolapo and I have a gaming group I'm looking to add people to. I have slightly over 1,700 Subscribers and I want to record more games. I want to have around 5 people in the group. I want this to be a more chill group, and not act as if we are simply YouTube partners, but friends.

All I really ask is for you to have a good, a decent PC with Skype, and not have a high voice.

Games I Play:
H1Z1
Modern Warfare 2
Black Ops 2
Garry's Mod
Unturned
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Robox
Minecraft
I'm down for it. I've been doing a lot of Minecraft lately.

justdarrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a killer rig. 2x gtx 980 in sli. I7 4820k.
I just turned 21 and i am british, so no need to worry about the sqeaker issue.
I think if myself as very conifdent,positive and humurous.
Message me on here. I have no videos up as of now
I used to but i deleted them as i wasnt happy with the quality, so im focusing on quality over quantity.
I use a yeti atm paired with a gamecom 780 for my audio.

Message me if youre interested, we can have a skype call see what you think.

NerdFire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo bro, i would love to collab for a video! If your up for it, im free this weekend! If i dont respond on here, hit me up on twitter, @NerdFireYT Cheers

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo bro, i would love to collab for a video! If your up for it, im free this weekend! If i dont respond on here, hit me up on twitter, @NerdFireYT Cheers
I'd love to but this weekend I'm going back to Atlanta. Sometime this week would be cool though. :)

Millzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I know its a bit late to post on this forum but I would definitely like to play with you! I actually have two other guys that I play with and I think we would all have a great time playing together! Let me know if your interested.

ItsKolapo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont know if you are still looking for people or not but I would be interested! I play minecraft, h1z1, csgo, and gmod currently, and I have a blue yeti mic
Whats your skype?

jaomock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Uh if anyone is interested in a small YT Gaming group HMU. I would rather have it to be more of a Friend thing then a business thing. Ya feel me? But yea HMU on skype @ Jaomock321

Strategix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey! I'm interested in collabing. I have 400+ subs an awesome pc and mic Skype me or message me
ryanheartzfood

PeppermintPillow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm up for graps! I'm 16, getting my new laptop soon. NVIDIA graphics, 8GB ram, windows 10. I also have two Linux computers. Minecraft (Any mod or modpack or server game), TF2, OpenTTD, Doom I guess, any other sort of game on PC or Linux. I have a Blue Snowball USB microphone, Skype, good enough internet connection, and I used to play alot of RCT games. (Roller coaster tycoon)