Gaming (PC) GAMING FUNNY MOMENTS VIDEOS COLLAB!

fragment123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I love playing csgo and have some funny moment videos, and i make some weird commentaries with my "i don't care ego" which people like. And collabing with you would be perfect :) Will comment under one of your videos, channel name is "fragment".

Reactions: MSgtDiamond
Reaction score
I'm looking for people to collab with! I'm Male. I'm chill, not rude or anything. I'm 13 I have 70 subs, and I would say I'm pretty good at editing and photoshop. Can you look at my channel and see if you're interested in collabing? Thanks! My skype is nategames418.

PixelJunkies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Skype: Jedicollin1 .. your channel looks great so far just to let you know! Once you get a new PC I think your videos will be awesome!

MSgtDiamond

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Skype: Jedicollin1 .. your channel looks great so far just to let you know! Once you get a new PC I think your videos will be awesome!
Thank you! I'll add you once I get back to my PC![DOUBLEPOST=1471834173,1471834038][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm looking for people to collab with! I'm Male. I'm chill, not rude or anything. I'm 13 I have 70 subs, and I would say I'm pretty good at editing and photoshop. Can you look at my channel and see if you're interested in collabing? Thanks! My skype is nategames418.
Hey! I'll add you once I get back![DOUBLEPOST=1471834230][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I love playing csgo and have some funny moment videos, and i make some weird commentaries with my "i don't care ego" which people like. And collabing with you would be perfect :) Will comment under one of your videos, channel name is "fragment".
Hey Fragment! I'll add you when I get back to my computer!

MSgtDiamond

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I'm Order 66, and I'm intrested in making videos with you! I am aware you can't see my outube link, but just search my name and look for my profile picture. We can play CS:GO or Gmod, I don't care, and don't worry, I'm trash too. (Just watch my channel and you'll find that out soon) I love your videos and would love to make some with you. Peace!
Hey! What's your Skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1472839999,1472773957][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey everyone, I just got back a couple of days ago! I'll try to get in touch with you all! Thanks everybody to has replied so far!