Gaming (PC) GAMING FUNNY MOMENTS VIDEOS COLLAB!

MSgtDiamond

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for people interested in Funny Moments gaming videos, like Garry's Mod or CS:GO! I have 300+ subscribers right now, but sub count doesn't matter to me as long as you make good quality content. I'm trash at almost every game I play. I'm just looking to have fun and make comedic videos.
PS, if you scream and stuff that's ABSOLUTELY FINE because I do the same thing and find it hilarious!

My requirements:
  • Around 13-16 ( of course there are some exceptions )
  • Isn't completely rude

About me:
  • Female
  • Has Tesco Dial-Up Internet (I'm kidding btw)
Games I have right now for PC, I'm willing to purchase more:
  • CS:GO (I suck at it, pretty sure im recruit rank 1 or somethin)
  • GMod
  • Left 4 Dead 2

Also, I own a PC, PS4, and Xbox One but I primary record on PC . We can discuss games later if you'd like.
I FEEL THIS IS IMPORTANT, my computer is a potato. I actually punched it (I made a video on it if interested) so I can't run hardcore games. I'm currently looking for a new one to purchase. XD
Let me know if you are interested!
****UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who replied to this. I'm in the process of getting a new PC, so just give me some time! ***

Last edited:

xZenx xGamingx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for people interested in Funny Moments gaming videos, like Garry's Mod or CS:GO! I have 300+ subscribers right now, but sub count doesn't matter to me as long as you make good quality content. I'm trash at almost every game I play. I'm just looking to have fun and make comedic videos.
PS, if you scream and stuff that's ABSOLUTELY FINE because I do the same thing and find it hilarious!

My requirements:
  • Around 13-16 ( of course there are some exceptions )
  • Isn't completely rude

About me:
  • Female
  • Has Tesco Dial-Up Internet (I'm kinding btw)
Games I have right now for PC, I'm willing to purchase more:
  • CS:GO (I suck at it)
  • GMod
  • Left 4 Dead 2

Also, I own a PC, PS4, and Xbox One but I primary record on PC . We can discuss games later if you'd like.
I FEEL THIS IS IMPORTANT, my computer is a potato. I actually punched it (I made a video on it if interested) so I can't run hardcore games. I'm currently looking for a new one to purchase. XD
Let me know if you are interested!

I love pc games

Reactions: DAVIEonPC

tsetsomk 97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My skype is cvetelin007

I am 15, male and I got 50 subs, but I like to edit my videos a lot Cx

Channel name: BGBOT Gaming

Reactions: MSgtDiamond

MSgtDiamond

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My skype is cvetelin007

I am 15, male and I got 50 subs, but I like to edit my videos a lot Cx

Channel name: BGBOT Gaming
Cool! I'll add you on Skype when I can![DOUBLEPOST=1469816152,1469816111][/DOUBLEPOST]
my skype is mks37lotuspc[DOUBLEPOST=1469768538,1469768184][/DOUBLEPOST]i got 400 subs lmao
Hey! I'll add you on Skype when I get a chance!

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name's Delugo, CaptainDelugo!

I'm also looking for peeps to work with and I've checked your channel for a bit and it looks very promising!
I'm 18 years old though but I guess that wouldn't be too much of a problem, I'm still a kid inside, heh! ;D
I must say, great that you don't look at numbers here but at actual content!

My channel can be found in the li'l link below here.
If ya'd be interested, my Skype's frankvg4ever

SuperYazz

Reaction score
Hey! I'm a fairly new YouTuber but I will definitely be try to be the most consistent with my videos that I possibly can be. I'm 14 years old, love making people laugh and smile and overall just love having a great time. I play CS:GO, Gmod and a ton of other games, if you're cool with making collabs with me then I can definitely get Left 4 Dead 2. I was so happy when I saw that you don't look at numbers but the quality of people's content because it's hard finding people who like to play with smaller guys like me. I am just a Candian guy who wants to fool around XD. My Skype is yusuf.hammoud

I hope we can play sometime! I just recently posted my first video if you'd like to check that out feel free to do so :D

CJcoolguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I am 14 and looking to make some fun videos, I would be down to do some gmod sometimes, skype: CJcoolguyYT (24 subs)

MSgtDiamond

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I'm a fairly new YouTuber but I will definitely be try to be the most consistent with my videos that I possibly can be. I'm 14 years old, love making people laugh and smile and overall just love having a great time. I play CS:GO, Gmod and a ton of other games, if you're cool with making collabs with me then I can definitely get Left 4 Dead 2. I was so happy when I saw that you don't look at numbers but the quality of people's content because it's hard finding people who like to play with smaller guys like me. I am just a Candian guy who wants to fool around XD. My Skype is yusuf.hammoud

I hope we can play sometime! I just recently posted my first video if you'd like to check that out feel free to do so :D
Hey! I just sent you a request on Skype!

MSgtDiamond

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name's Delugo, CaptainDelugo!

I'm also looking for peeps to work with and I've checked your channel for a bit and it looks very promising!
I'm 18 years old though but I guess that wouldn't be too much of a problem, I'm still a kid inside, heh! ;D
I must say, great that you don't look at numbers here but at actual content!

My channel can be found in the li'l link below here.
If ya'd be interested, my Skype's frankvg4ever
Just sent ya a request on Skype!

Reactions: CaptainDelugo