Gaming PC GAMING CREW RECRUITING! (Our Sub Counts: 22k,1k, 800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGamingCouple

Reaction score
Watch our "AGAMINGCOUPLE" Channel for an example of our
group's shenanigans
Prominent Group Members:

youtube / agamingcouple (780 subs)
youtube / marksman46 (1,100 subs)
youtube / cs3tutorials001 (22,000 subs)

Simple requirements to join
-MUST be active (available at least once a day)
-MUST have a good quality microphone
-MUST be mature
-MUST have Garry's Mod
-MUST be willing to buy other games

BONUS: (Optional)
-Have a Decent Youtube Sub Count

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Away!

Last edited:

BitzComms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm already committed to my group channel, but I'm not against appearing as a guest on other channels. I do have Gmod, my Mic is pretty good, (considering it's built into my laptop) I try to be on Skype as much as I can, and at 20 years of age, I am quite mature.

One thing that works against me is my sub count - only 18 subscribers, at current - But I'm not in it for the subs, and you shouldn't be either, so if that is indeed a stipulation, that is a trite unfair.

I can't join any groups (I run my own) but I can help out other groups occasionally, so if you'd like me to help you with a gmod project, I'd be happy to help! My Skype name is "segastar21" and I am usually available after 5:00 PM until about 9:00 to 11:00 PM on weekday nights (Central Time) and at random times of day on weekends (if at all)

AGamingCouple

Reaction score
@BitzComms Subscriber count is trivial. We have members in our group who have 30 and 10. Entertainment value is the biggest thing you can offer! My only concern is that you have prior commitments! If a situation arose where you had to play with both of the groups. We're left high and dry :(

SupremoPete

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What country you guys from? I'm looking for UK/European people myself. Unfortunately with US people there is ping and timezone issues for me.

Sergeant Fox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there I can be available pretty much everyday of the week for the most part and I think I can meet all of those requirements. I have a decent Microphone with a Blue Yeti though I will be upgrading that rather soon to something more professional. As far as maturity goes I'm 28 years old so I think i have quiet a bit of that in stores but I can still enjoy all the games and have fun like a kid. I have Garry's Mod along with a long list of other games and am constantly buying new games. The only thing I lack at the moment is the Subscriber base but I hope that's only a matter of time. If you want to check out my channel and Steam catalog feel free to click the links below. Also if you want to learn more about me I do have a long introduction thread I made a day ago.

AGamingCouple

Reaction score
@SupremoPete Wow Pete! Didn't realize there were gaming channels your size on this site! Unfortunately, we are from the states. If at all you are available, we'd love to have you aboard![DOUBLEPOST=1397605055,1397605020][/DOUBLEPOST]@Sergeant Fox Yea man, you seem cool! what is your skype?

Gnarbro TaKa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My mic may not be the best, but I would be up for it. All I ask is that you notify me some time in advance, and I may not show up in recent time because of school finals, and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.