Gaming [CLOSED] PC GAMING COLLABORATIONS ANYONE??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plembi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello hello people of this great forum :) I'm looking for people that are able to collaborate, because my channel is getting bit lonely with only me talking. Of course im going to introduce the kind of person am I, the different requirements needed to collaborate and the games I could possibly play if my computer doesn't decide to d**k with me. ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN BOLD!!

What kind of person am I??

I'm born in Australia with a Vietnamese background. I'm 15 years old and obviously still attending high school. I have a very annoying laugh depending on my mood XD I can be cheeky, mean and extremely nice depending on the situation im in. I make a lot of sexual innuendo jokes and talk about the strangest things, because Merkmusic has too much of an influence on me.

My channel is still in it's "experimenting" state, where i'm trying to find my editing style, commentary and so on. However, I do try and post as recent as possible, to try and keep my channel alive. ALIVE I SAY!! So if you're interested feel free to slide in my dm's where everything is safe and sound bb *obnoxious licking noises* don't take me serious XD

Requirements needed for Collaboration:
Decent internet connection (because I live in Australia my internet is usually donkey a**, but I can rock 30 ping sometimes)
Decent mic
Annoying yet funny personality
Computer games (for now)

-Preferably someone around my age group, doesn't have to be though.

If you reach these requirements, then im available on (Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu) at 4:00pm Australian time
and maybe (Fri,Sat,Sun) depending on what my family is doing. My Skype: minecrafter.aka.an (Ignore my 12 year old self, and the cringy bloody name) UHM, if you can't find me, than just provide your skype account below.

Games I play on Computer:
Gmod
-inexperienced
CSGO -experienced
Far Cry 4 -inexperienced
GTA 5 -inexperienced
Rocket League -experienced
Roblox -experienced
League of Legends -very inexperienced
Team Fortress -Experienced
Aura Kingdom -inexperienced
Osu -experienced

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
age16 hey i commented on ur youtube video but just wanted to make sure it sends in case it gets sent to spam, collab if u want im also in a group of australian pc gamers , if u want reply to me or just join the discord but tell me ur discord name and code

ValidHalo270

Reaction score
Hey I live in texas since I was 2 years old and was born in Vietnam and if you want to collab some time then hit me up on skype @ValidHalo270

IdioticJam

Reaction score
I think i found a cringy loud dumb twin of myself haha if you wanna collab my skype is: Dv5538, lol + I live in New Zealand

Kekaholic

Reaction score
wait so I have to be annoying to collab with you? Darn. By the way what rank are you in rocket league?

TBalty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Suh dude , im 15 years old and i have a lot of the games you have, im down to collab if you are.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Closing this because @Plembi hasn't replied once to this thread since creating it in October 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.