Gaming PC gaming collab

TheAngryHam

Reaction score
Hiya, looking for people to collab with next month. I’ve recently became interested in the whole YouTube gaming shabang and wanted to create a YouTube gaming channel. I want my first video to be great, thus why I am in search of some funny af people! I have 1,700 followers on Instagram and i am going to use that following to advertise my channel/ videos! I am female, 16 years old but I grew up with 5 brothers so “boy humor” or profanities don’t offend me in fact I actually enjoy it! It’s preferred that youre at least 16+ and have a good mic because nothing is worse than the sound of a horrible, scratchy mic. I play games such as ‘Deceit’, ‘DBD’, ‘Secret Neighbor’, ‘GMOD’, ‘White Noise’, ‘CS:GO’, and a whole bunch of other ones!
P.S. y’all can call me Angie (Angie is NOT my real name but it’s easier to call me that than ‘The Angry Ham’ which is a childhood nickname in reference to my last name)

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
uhh.. in search of someone to collaborate with i have dbd and a few other games( i am only 14 though)
umm...if you wanna collab my discord is flynn#4799
p.s. i have a really stupid/dark sense of humor

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hiya, looking for people to collab with next month. I’ve recently became interested in the whole YouTube gaming shabang and wanted to create a YouTube gaming channel. I want my first video to be great, thus why I am in search of some funny af people! I have 1,700 followers on Instagram and i am going to use that following to advertise my channel/ videos! I am female, 16 years old but I grew up with 5 brothers so “boy humor” or profanities don’t offend me in fact I actually enjoy it! It’s preferred that youre at least 16+ and have a good mic because nothing is worse than the sound of a horrible, scratchy mic. I play games such as ‘Deceit’, ‘DBD’, ‘Secret Neighbor’, ‘GMOD’, ‘White Noise’, ‘CS:GO’, and a whole bunch of other ones!
P.S. y’all can call me Angie (Angie is NOT my real name but it’s easier to call me that than ‘The Angry Ham’ which is a childhood nickname in reference to my last name)
Hey I'm interested also love your avatar character thingy lol. If you wanna contact me my discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Deca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nvm

Last edited:

Killam90

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Angie. I am a youtuber that started in April. I would love to livestream with you and play games. I can also give you some of what I have experienced so far with doing youtube.

Hit me up. Discord: Killam#4991

Adrorea

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Angie, im very interested in potentially collaborate with you! My name is Alexander but you can just refer to me as Alex :D im 18 years with a quite interesting humour i would think.
My mic quality is pretty good alltough im stilling finding the prefect settings :p
Games: As you have written i also play CSGO, deceit and gmod! i have about 1500 thousand hours on CSGO so im pretty decent at the game. i enjoy playing TTT and murder on Gmod aswell as DarkRP.

I would love to hear back from you!
also tought i would add that i perfer to use discord if possible

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Angie! I am looking for the same kind of people to make content for, I actually have made a post myself looking for similar people! My discord is PhysicsFreak#9906 if you want to contact me, and I have a discord server with a lot of other content creators and friends that I record with, if that interests you. Hope to cya!

WhySoZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be up to collaborate although judging from what I can see you're not really starved for choice. I've got a ton of games, including the ones you listed, and as it is the spooky season I don't mind ******** myself. My mic is pretty decent, though I'm planning to get a new one soon and my humour is pretty diverse. I am 18 and I'm in college full-time but my days end early so my available times are pretty flexible. Although my channel doesn't have much content currently I'm planning to edit some of my streams and re-work my channel from the ground up.

My discord is Spooks#1267 if you're interested

TheAngryHam

Reaction score
Hey Angie, im very interested in potentially collaborate with you! My name is Alexander but you can just refer to me as Alex :D im 18 years with a quite interesting humour i would think.
My mic quality is pretty good alltough im stilling finding the prefect settings :p
Games: As you have written i also play CSGO, deceit and gmod! i have about 1500 thousand hours on CSGO so im pretty decent at the game. i enjoy playing TTT and murder on Gmod aswell as DarkRP.

I would love to hear back from you!
also tought i would add that i perfer to use discord if possible
What’s your discord? Mine is TheAngryHam#4740

Connor wood

Reaction score
Hello, Not been on here for a whole 4 years. stuff happened yada yada. Looking to get back into things. I good with all kind of jokes and tend to know my audience. My Channel is old but I unlisted everything.
Anyways im 19 Used to having friends with a wide age range although im used to being the youngest. hmu if interested. I'm discord changes a lot but I'm currently just ChancerRooni#2250