Gaming PC GAMING COLLAB // INDIE - SURVIVAL // LONG TERM // PROFESSIONAL

SwiftUnity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey!

My name is SwiftUnity and I’m looking for a couple of gaming YouTubers to collaborate with. Currently I’m sitting at a 2.8k subscriber mark and a 149k view count.

Being the creator of several collaboration outlets such as Aurora Studios and Project Apex, I aim to carry a wide and professional perspective toward networking. I’ve personally been on the YouTube platform as a creator for about 3 years now so I am quite familiar with SEO, commentary, and post-processing.

I’m looking for a group of around 3-4 level-headed content creators that are fairly active throughout the week to collaborate and make videos with. My goal is to construct a tightly-knit group of friends having an objective to not just get a couple more thousand views, but to get somewhere and do something.

This collaboration will be long term. Plan for this to last a couple of years if not longer.

I am willing to collaborate on any mutual games that we have. I’m also happy to purchase any games that you would like us to hit and record. At the moment, I am very interested in indie/story games, atmospheric games, and strategy games. I intend on my channel to be focused on story and heartfelt moments in order to produce a lasting impact on the viewer even after end credits roll.

I wish to not just make videos, but to tell stories; stories that surround the viewer in an appreciative embrace.

Games that I see possible for collaboration: Minecraft, Arma 3, Gmod, Stellaris, STAR WARS™ Empire at War, Battlestar: Galactica, coop indie games, horror games, survival games, and any other dynamic adrenaline pumping game there is.

Games that I’m NOT willing to collaborate on: CS:GO, Rainbow Six: Siege, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Fortnite, COD, and any other monotonous shooter title.

Please consider these requirements before joining. Subscriber count and views don't matter to me but these do:

* 14 years of age or older

* A non-toxic personality

* A Discord or Skype account (Preferably Discord)

* Semi-active throughout the week (My time zone is PDT // GMT-7 // Pacific).

That’s pretty much it! If you're interested in collaborating, please add me on Discord @SwiftUnity#9324 or on Skype @SwiftUnity

Enough Talk, Let’s Make s**t!
~Swift

My current recording schedule if you’re interested:
Monday:
Filming // Preparations
Tuesday: Filming // Recording
Wednesday: Recording // Midweek Break
Thursday: Recording // Editing Video
Friday: Editing Video // Post-Processing
Saturday: Post-Processing // Editing Audio // Rendering
Sunday: Rendering // Thumbnail Design // Upload

Usually a 2:3 ratio for uploads to weeks.

Inspirations - Jacksepticeye, Cryaotic, JKFilms, TheXPGamers.

KiahOnFire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your discord ID doesn't work just a heads up even with caps removed-
But I'd be interested in finding out more about this.

Just a quick question though what happened with the others in your previous long-term recruitment posts?

SwiftUnity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your discord ID doesn't work just a heads up even with caps removed-
But I'd be interested in finding out more about this.

Just a quick question though what happened with the others in your previous long-term recruitment posts?
Hey KiahOnFire!

Try without the @ if you’re having trouble. It should just be SwiftUnity#9324

As regarding previous posts, most of the members I received had either become inactive or discontinued YouTube. However, I hold contact with these individuals on Discord.

Obby Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey SwiftUnity,

I am a much smaller channel, but am looking to grow and am looking for collab to do something very similar to you. I'm having trouble adding you to discord as well, Could you add me Obby#2356 and we'll chat.

Thanks,
Obby

KiahOnFire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It didn't work again xD Might be easier if you add me instead haha not sure why it's acting up- Milkshake#2740

iGamerYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey SwiftUnity! I'm only one hour ahead of you, so this works out perfectly. I'm GMT.
I just started on Youtube a month ago, I'm 24 years old, and I take content creating very seriously. If you wish, click below and see my videos for reference.
I only upload once a week, but I can start squeezing in another easily.
I do work, however, it is a consistent schedule from 7-4pm weekdays. Weekends free, and after hours free unless I have something come up.
I do hope we end up collaborating together as we have some games in common!
My discord is: iGamer#9691