Gaming PC Gamers: Race To (...) Series!

FleaIsStupid

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
So I posted this a week back with no general idea, but now I've ironed out the kinks and have a pretty solid idea I'd love to do.
Pretty much, you take a game: be it Minecraft, Binding of Isaac, Don't Starve, etc, and race to a particular goal. Like defeating the Ender Dragon, or a Race to Mom's Heart in Binding Of Isaac, Don't Starve until someone dies, so on.
I'm looking for one other person to do this with, hopefully to become sort of a partner in crime. I'd like it if you have a bit of experience with being a normal, constant uploader on YouTube, and hopefully be a bit flexible in time. I'm personally in EST, and you don't have to be in EST, but just keep it in mind. :3
& This will be a constant collab. When we finish with one game, I'd love to move to the next, and another, and so on.
I think that's about it! If you are interested, you can either post here, or message me here, or add me on Skype. (fleasworld)

Reactions: Jacob Alsobrook

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So I posted this a week back with no general idea, but now I've ironed out the kinks and have a pretty solid idea I'd love to do.
Pretty much, you take a game: be it Minecraft, Binding of Isaac, Don't Starve, etc, and race to a particular goal. Like defeating the Ender Dragon, or a Race to Mom's Heart in Binding Of Isaac, Don't Starve until someone dies, so on.
I'm looking for one other person to do this with, hopefully to become sort of a partner in crime. I'd like it if you have a bit of experience with being a normal, constant uploader on YouTube, and hopefully be a bit flexible in time. I'm personally in EST, and you don't have to be in EST, but just keep it in mind. :3
& This will be a constant collab. When we finish with one game, I'd love to move to the next, and another, and so on.
I think that's about it! If you are interested, you can either post here, or message me here, or add me on Skype. (fleasworld)
I'd LOVE to do this.

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Now you see I would love to do this. But I don't really think you want to do it with me, 'cause our videos are 2 completely different beasts. But maybe... :D

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
This sounds really cool! Would love to try something like this ^^
I'm not sure how many hours difference there is, though. :I

WalrusTash

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This sounds like such a great idea! Count me in if you do it! If you want to add me I'm Walrus.Tash <Skype

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
I'd be very interested in doing this :)

Custard Creamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds like fun, tried something like it before and it went well.

This sounds like such a great idea! Count me in if you do it! If you want to add me I'm Walrus.Tash <Skype
What about me Walrus? I thought we were bro's? lol

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd like to do this, it sounds cool. I can do other collabs too (if you need people for other series).