Gaming (PC) FUNNY MOMENTS COLLABORATIONS

MSgtDiamond

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for people or potentially a group interested in creating FUNNY MOMENT GAMING VIDEOS! I have 300+ subscribers right now, but sub count doesn't matter to me as long as you make good quality content and you're chill. I'm trash at almost every game I play. I'm just looking to have fun and make comedic videos. If you scream and stuff that's ABSOLUTELY FINE because I do the same thing and find it hilarious! (just not every 5 seconds)

Requirements:
  • Age around 13-16 ( of course there are some exceptions )
  • Isn't completely rude
  • Gender doesn't matter because I'm a girl myself
  • Discord (Skype is fine too)
  • Be Chill
  • Active on YouTube (Im barely active so this doesnt really matter but the fun does!)
  • Good quality content
Games I have right now for PC, I'm willing to purchase more:
  • CSGO (Custom maps/Funny Moments)
  • GMOD (Funny Moments)
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (Funny Moments)
About me:
  • Female
  • Has Tesco Dial-Up Internet (I'm kidding but its horrible)
  • Add me on Steam!: MSgtDiamond
I own a PC, PS4, and Xbox One but I primary record on PC. We can discuss games later if you'd like.

If your interested please leave your steam, skype, or discord name and I'll add you!

Last edited:

Frui7yxan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello, i meat all requirements except im 18 , but i hope that doesnt matter. My steam is frui7yxan and so is my skype add me and we can make some videos. the only game i dont have is left 4 dead 2

IamSquid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i meet all requirements, here is my steam: Squid skype: ebartel2233 add me if you are interested

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for people or potentially a group interested in creating FUNNY MOMENT GAMING VIDEOS! I have 300+ subscribers right now, but sub count doesn't matter to me as long as you make good quality content and you're chill. I'm trash at almost every game I play. I'm just looking to have fun and make comedic videos. If you scream and stuff that's ABSOLUTELY FINE because I do the same thing and find it hilarious! (just not every 5 seconds)

Requirements:
  • Age around 13-16 ( of course there are some exceptions )
  • Isn't completely rude
  • Gender doesn't matter because I'm a girl myself
  • Skype (will probably use Discord later idk)
  • Be Chill
  • Active on YouTube
  • Good quality content
Games I have right now for PC, I'm willing to purchase more:
  • CSGO (Custom maps/Funny Moments)
  • GMOD (Funny Moments)
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (Funny Moments)
About me:
  • Female
  • Has Tesco Dial-Up Internet (I'm kidding but its horrible)
I own a PC, PS4, and Xbox One but I primary record on PC. We can discuss games later if you'd like.

If your interested please leave your steam, skype, or discord name and I'll add you!
Hello!! I'm interested, but I am 21. Check out my channel and if I'm a good fit you can add my Skype at Linkismyboyfriend

SuchDonut

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey, i basically met all the requirements. However, I just came back from a long break from youtube and im gonna start uploading again. current amt of subs rn is 281 (hoping to reach 300 by this month)

steam name: hybridrev

MrButlerC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I met the requirement but I'm 19 rn
I'm going to be active since I'm a new channel and you can check my video for quality check :)
I hope you are okay :D and I really easy to get surprised :eek:

Kurt Puzon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I meet all requirements im 13 im pretty good at editing. I main csgo but can play other games.
(I am a boy)
i have 10 subs but started making videos about a moth ago so
i can still grow!
Hit up my skype if your interested!
ps if you click the link to my yt and does not work just search it up it will be there, and also i am my latest video is recorded on my new pc so its better quality the video title is OMG!!!! or something like that.

Last edited:

luckyboy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Madam, I would like to collaborate with you on csgo and make some funny moments (probably competitive matchmaking) Let me Know what you think. im working on a hour long funny moment video so the sooner you can contact me the more videos we can make and the faster we can get it out and post it on our channels.
So let me know what you think.
btw can i have your number?
JK :biggrin:
My Discord is Entmen #8292

Last edited:

Swiing

Reaction score
Im 16, and have all valve games, cod waw, cod 4, and a lot of other games. Hmu on skype if interested in collab. clayandrew45[DOUBLEPOST=1482358274,1482358198][/DOUBLEPOST]my steam name is George Costanza

CreepChomper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi im new my steam name is CreepChomper i dont have skype yet but i have discord i rage alot cus i have anger problems.