Gaming PC collaboration on steam games (igots400+subs)

MKS37LOTUS

I've Got It
Reaction score
________________________________________________________________________________________

->ABOUT THE COLLABORATION
If your interested in for collaborating with me, add my Skype and also join my discord because discord is what i'm mostly on now a days.
________________________________________________________________________________________

->GAMES
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Rocket League
Garrys Mod
WAW
GTAV
RoboCraft
Minecraft
(many more steam games)

->DISCORD
just add me on skype and i will give you the server :)

->SKYPE
mks37lotuspc

->VIDEO EXAMPLES
JUST GO TO MY CHANNEL AND WATCH RECENT VIDEO

trollisnipe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I am trying to grow my channel... Currently, as I type this I have 124 subs. I have steam and a lot of games for it (TF2, ARK: Survival of the fittest, RoboCraft, Americas Army: Proving Grounds, Blacklight Retribution, Planetside 2, Warface, Hawken, APB Reloaded, No More Room In Hell), but the only one that I have out of all of those is RoboCraft. I don't have Skype, but I do have Discord. I am kind of a mixed channel and would be up for doing a gaming collab ahead of time! Thank You! :)

Ataviro

Reaction score
hey im 14 and have alot of steam games including the ones youve listed!
i enjoy playing games like WAW
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Rocket League and more