Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming PC collab

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DamzyGaming, Jan 11, 2017.

1. DamzyGaming
    Cash:
    $46
    Hey I'm looking for someone, or a few people to collab with. I'm 25 and enjoy playing Gmod, GTA, Overwatch, Golf with your friends, rocket league and more! Looking for some fun and energetic people to make a few videos with. Please be at least 18 years of age, have a good mic, and actually show up :) Check out my channel and if you're interested leave a comment below, message me on twitter (@DamzyGaming) or message me on facebook.

TheRealSwizzHD likes this.
  2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $9
    Hello damzy. I have a discord channel with a group of new youtubers are working with each other. We are looking for more people to Play Golf With Friends, GMOD, Move or Die, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and an assortment of other games. If you would like to join us you can just send a message. There are currently 9 of us that are over 18.

3. AzeraxGaming
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $57
    Interested in Collaborating, do you have Skype or Discord by any chance? They're considerably easier to contact each other with if not I can DM you on Twitter. :p

4. RTBFrebel
    Red
    Cash:
    $45
    me and a friend of mine or looking for other youtubers to form a group if you're interested and you have discord tell me your discord including the four digit number after you name and we can get started with recording

5. Jax Acer
    I also want to collab with you. I'm been trying to find someone that play those games on pc and record videos on those.

6. DamzyGaming
    Cash:
    $46
    Ok right on, what's a good way to get a hold of you?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2017 ---
    Hey man it's Raymond#6132
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2017 ---
    hey my discord info is Raymond#6132
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2017 ---
    Hey what is a good way to get in touch with you?

7. Jax Acer
    Hit me up on discord. JaX Acer#5921

8. Electricbrae
    Cash:
    $20
    Dude your videos are hella well edited! I'd love to collab if you don't mind a Youtube noob~ I've upgraded my set up though so i'm not entirely hopeless if that helps with the noob thing. I'm on discord as electricbrae#9991

9. DamzyGaming
    Cash:
    $46
    :D

10. Messages:
    Cash:
    $9
    My discord name is
    8BITSPERPLAY
    You can just message me there