Gaming PC collab

DamzyGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm looking for someone, or a few people to collab with. I'm 25 and enjoy playing Gmod, GTA, Overwatch, Golf with your friends, rocket league and more! Looking for some fun and energetic people to make a few videos with. Please be at least 18 years of age, have a good mic, and actually show up :) Check out my channel and if you're interested leave a comment below, message me on twitter (@DamzyGaming) or message me on facebook.

Reactions: TheRealSwizzHD
Reaction score
Hello damzy. I have a discord channel with a group of new youtubers are working with each other. We are looking for more people to Play Golf With Friends, GMOD, Move or Die, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and an assortment of other games. If you would like to join us you can just send a message. There are currently 9 of us that are over 18.

Merbels

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Interested in Collaborating, do you have Skype or Discord by any chance? They're considerably easier to contact each other with if not I can DM you on Twitter. :p

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
me and a friend of mine or looking for other youtubers to form a group if you're interested and you have discord tell me your discord including the four digit number after you name and we can get started with recording

Jax Acer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I also want to collab with you. I'm been trying to find someone that play those games on pc and record videos on those.

DamzyGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello damzy. I have a discord channel with a group of new youtubers are working with each other. We are looking for more people to Play Golf With Friends, GMOD, Move or Die, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and an assortment of other games. If you would like to join us you can just send a message. There are currently 9 of us that are over 18.
Ok right on, what's a good way to get a hold of you?[DOUBLEPOST=1484245229,1484245068][/DOUBLEPOST]
me and a friend of mine or looking for other youtubers to form a group if you're interested and you have discord tell me your discord including the four digit number after you name and we can get started with recording
Hey man it's Raymond#6132[DOUBLEPOST=1484245297][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interested in Collaborating, do you have Skype or Discord by any chance? They're considerably easier to contact each other with if not I can DM you on Twitter. :p
hey my discord info is Raymond#6132[DOUBLEPOST=1484245328][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also want to collab with you. I'm been trying to find someone that play those games on pc and record videos on those.
Hey what is a good way to get in touch with you?

Jax Acer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hit me up on discord. JaX Acer#5921

Electricbrae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude your videos are hella well edited! I'd love to collab if you don't mind a Youtube noob~ I've upgraded my set up though so i'm not entirely hopeless if that helps with the noob thing. I'm on discord as electricbrae#9991

DamzyGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude your videos are hella well edited! I'd love to collab if you don't mind a Youtube noob~ I've upgraded my set up though so i'm not entirely hopeless if that helps with the noob thing. I'm on discord as electricbrae#9991
:D

Reaction score
Ok right on, what's a good way to get a hold of you?[DOUBLEPOST=1484245229,1484245068][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man it's Raymond#6132[DOUBLEPOST=1484245297][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey my discord info is Raymond#6132[DOUBLEPOST=1484245328][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey what is a good way to get in touch with you?
My discord name is
8BITSPERPLAY
You can just message me there