Gaming PC Collab with LITERALLY anyone [w/ Discord or Skype]

Bubble

Waddup!

My name is Alex, and I'm a gay 16 year old from the Uk.

I'm looking for some people to collab with on pc. All you need to be is not an ******* - Sorry to anyone who is one :p

I'm a very small channel and I am fully aware of this - I'm sure there will be people who won't want to collab with me because of my size, and that's okay, because I'm looking for some good people to play games with, and not a business partner. Basically what I'm saying is I'm looking for people who actually wanna play stuff and aren't just in it to try and get famous

I have Skype, so I can use that [ask for it in replies] OR you can join my (currently empty) discord channel: discord.gg/jJCReeV

Check out one of my videos or something and then decide if I'm the type of person you would want to collab with! :p

Anyways, see ya! ;D

Hey i am also trying to get people to record with but i have had some problems with time difference so hopefully you being the UK should be better lol, anyhow check my channel and let me know if your interested.

Discord: Oran1 #7395

Hey Bubble, I'm interested in callob with you, you seem funny in your videos. I have games on steam such as Paladins,League of legends,Gmod,GTAV,MW2, TF2 etc....

You can contact me with Skype,

Skype - alexiscool940

Back