Pc Building

platinumm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Look,i understand what you say

I got around 747 $ i think its enough for a good pc,but i don't know if amd is that good as intel ...and also nvidia

I am not from USA,I am from Romania

EDIT:I don't want to overclock anything,i5 is pretty good in my opinion but for radeon i am not sure :-s

Styxie i think this pc,which you linked me its pretty decent i kinda like it :)

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Look,i understand what you say

I got around 747 $ i think its enough for a good pc,but i don't know if amd is that good as intel ...and also nvidia

I am not from USA,I am from Romania

EDIT:I don't want to overclock anything,i5 is pretty good in my opinion but for radeon i am not sure :-s

Styxie i think this pc,which you linked me its pretty decent i kinda like it :)
Radeon is great, just as good as Nvidia for half the price :)

platinumm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Okay,i get it :)

But i am not from USA so i don't think i can buy pc from that site

platinumm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Styxie,can you please explain me how things are going with the "SSD" ?

I saw some people saying that if you don't have a SSD and u got only 1 HDD you pc will be slowed down.

Is that truth ? i mean i don't want to a pc which moves like trash,i am sure you can help me out :)

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Styxie,can you please explain me how things are going with the "SSD" ?

I saw some people saying that if you don't have a SSD and u got only 1 HDD you pc will be slowed down.

Is that truth ? i mean i don't want to a pc which moves like trash,i am sure you can help me out :)
SSD is solid state storage, meaning that unlike a normal HD, there is nothing mechanical in them and they have much higher read/write speeds but are A LOT more expensive. if you get one for your operating system and some software your PC will be a lot quicker, but It will still be quick with a normal HD. I don't have an SSD yet and this hard drive is perfectly fine for what I do :)

platinumm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Styxie,i see you are good at building pc :)

I want to ask you something,what do you thing about this graphic card ?
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC WindForce 3X 2GB DDR5 256-bit

Do you think its good ? it worths buy ? i have a friend who wanna buy it and he has an youtube channel, you think he can record far cry 3 or any other new games on nice graphics ? if this graphic card its not good what would you suggest me ?
I hope you can answer

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC WindForce 3X 2GB DDR5 256-bit
It's an excellent card. However without knowing the rest of his specs, no one here will be able to tell you if buying it is a good idea.