Gaming [PC][Above 18] Searching for hilarious people to collaborate with.

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't really do any webcam stuff since that's not my style. If you wanna get in contact you can send me your discord?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all, so not sure if you know me yet but allow me to introduce myself. I am Tritega and I am 22 years old. In my free time I play a lot of games and I ( of course ) record them and place them on Youtube after I have editted them.

After some time I have decided it would be more fun if there were people out there I could collaborate with, maybe we can even set up a little group on Discord.

I mostly play games like: FPS's, RPG's and MMORPG's. I also love hilarious games like Happy Wheels.

I am looking for serious collaborations, that means I am not searching for someone that wants to collaborate and just never responds back.

If you feel like you got it in you to collaborate with me private message me or reply below.

See you in game!
Hey dude,

I'm 21 year old and I damn serious about collaboration. If you are up for it ping me on discord - thegamerzgamez#5496

Relogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, man! I'd love to collab with you, I'm new to youtube though, but I have been streaming for a longer time.

I'm 24 years old, time zone is gmt+1.

Reactions: Tritega

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, man! I'd love to collab with you, I'm new to youtube though, but I have been streaming for a longer time.

I'm 24 years old, time zone is gmt+1.
Hey man you can add me on discord Tritega#6346