Gaming [PC][Above 18] Searching for hilarious people to collaborate with.

Tritega

I've Got It
Hi all, so not sure if you know me yet but allow me to introduce myself. I am Tritega and I am 22 years old. In my free time I play a lot of games and I ( of course ) record them and place them on Youtube after I have editted them.

After some time I have decided it would be more fun if there were people out there I could collaborate with, maybe we can even set up a little group on Discord.

I mostly play games like: FPS's, RPG's and MMORPG's. I also love hilarious games like Happy Wheels.

I am looking for serious collaborations, that means I am not searching for someone that wants to collaborate and just never responds back.

If you feel like you got it in you to collaborate with me private message me or reply below.

See you in game!

Hi all, so not sure if you know me yet but allow me to introduce myself. I am Tritega and I am 22 years old. In my free time I play a lot of games and I ( of course ) record them and place them on Youtube after I have editted them.

After some time I have decided it would be more fun if there were people out there I could collaborate with, maybe we can even set up a little group on Discord.

I mostly play games like: FPS's, RPG's and MMORPG's. I also love hilarious games like Happy Wheels.

I am looking for serious collaborations, that means I am not searching for someone that wants to collaborate and just never responds back.

If you feel like you got it in you to collaborate with me private message me or reply below.

See you in game!

I'd be up for a collab as well. I'm 20 and in GMT timezone.

Hey, Dude I had a look at your newest video and I would like to collab with you. My name is MadJack, I'm 18 years (but soon will be 19 in March) old and live in the UK. I don't upload as much due to attending college courses and so I plan to make at least one video every week. I want to be serious about this since I wanna find people who actually wanna collab with others and have fun with it too. My timezone is GMT +0 UK time.

You look at my videos and see what you think for yourself and maybe you'll be interested to make a collab video!

Hey, Dude I had a look at your newest video and I would like to collab with you. My name is MadJack, I'm 18 years (but soon will be 19 in March) old and live in the UK. I don't upload as much due to attending college courses and so I plan to make at least one video every week. I want to be serious about this since I wanna find people who actually wanna collab with others and have fun with it too. My timezone is GMT +0 UK time.

You look at my videos and see what you think for yourself and maybe you'll be interested to make a collab video!
Sure man we could collaborate I saw some of your vids, do you have a webcam or a camera by chance to film yourself or not? Not really needed though just wondering :)[DOUBLEPOST=1487522695,1487522640][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure man can you private message me so I can send you the details?[DOUBLEPOST=1487523192][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh hey man found out I need 50 posts before I can talk to you in the private message section. Add me on Discord instead Tritega#6346

Back