Gaming PC | 18+ | Looking for fun collabs

Zethnos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello!

I mostly play steam games, but I do also have Overwatch, League of Legends, Minecraft, & Guild Wars 2.
I prefer something that promotes a good fun time like Brawlhalla, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Overwatch, Golf With Friends, Gmod, etc. I am open to game suggestions, am happy to play free games, and I can give a list of my steam library.

[Important] I am in the process of changing my channel's content. My last 7 videos (another one coming out Monday makes 8) are of what my new content is. My other videos will be marked as unlisted or private once I get enough of the new content up. 3 of my old videos are already private.

My Stats
Subs: near 300 (at the time of making this)
Views: Over 12k
Equipment: Blue Yeti Mic, Green Screen, Studio Lights, Decent internet.
Recording Availability: Fri - Sun. (If need be I can shoot for mornings during the week though.)

Requirements (Some exceptions can be made so feel free to ask!)
Subs: 200+
Equipment: Decent audio is a minimum (Must be able to be heard clearly with little background noise.)
Must have a since of humor and speak clear English.
~MUST USE DISCORD FOR VOICE!!!~

Contact Info
You may contact me on here, twitter, youtube, discord, or steam.
Links to everything except discord will be found on the bottom of the post or you can look them up using the following:

Twitter: Zethnos (my DMs are open publicly)
Youtube: Zethnos Gaming
Discord: Zethnos#5747
Steam: Zethnos

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello!

I mostly play steam games, but I do also have Overwatch, League of Legends, Minecraft, & Guild Wars 2.
I prefer something that promotes a good fun time like Brawlhalla, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Overwatch, Golf With Friends, Gmod, etc. I am open to game suggestions, am happy to play free games, and I can give a list of my steam library.

[Important] I am in the process of changing my channel's content. My last 7 videos (another one coming out Monday makes 8) are of what my new content is. My other videos will be marked as unlisted or private once I get enough of the new content up. 3 of my old videos are already private.

My Stats
Subs: near 300 (at the time of making this)
Views: Over 12k
Equipment: Blue Yeti Mic, Green Screen, Studio Lights, Decent internet.
Recording Availability: Fri - Sun. (If need be I can shoot for mornings during the week though.)

Requirements (Some exceptions can be made so feel free to ask!)
Subs: 200+
Equipment: Decent audio is a minimum (Must be able to be heard clearly with little background noise.)
Must have a since of humor and speak clear English.
~MUST USE DISCORD FOR VOICE!!!~

Contact Info
You may contact me on here, twitter, youtube, discord, or steam.
Links to everything except discord will be found on the bottom of the post or you can look them up using the following:

Twitter: Zethnos (my DMs are open publicly)
Youtube: Zethnos Gaming
Discord: Zethnos#5747
Steam: Zethnos
I'm interested in collabing with you. I also have Overwatch same as you.