Paying For TubeBuddy? Worth it or not?

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think I might give it a go for a month and see if it helps. At this point I'm on 22 subscribers and about 700 views so it'll be interesting to see if it'll help grow a much smaller channel like myself.

Talk N Review

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think I might give it a go for a month and see if it helps. At this point I'm on 22 subscribers and about 700 views so it'll be interesting to see if it'll help grow a much smaller channel like myself.
Definitely give a try. My channel is small and I can see it helping

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: tizzer65

ChrisXenon

Reaction score
I've been using vidIQ for about a month. There are numerous bugs - for example subscribers never did "sync"; the +7 SEO columns have always been empty, adding competitors was flakey. Support is poor - Joel in particular - and many tickets have been ignored.

Most importantly of all, though, I've "boosted" many videos and my stats do not show the slightest improvements. YouTube's "Creator Insider" says keywords/tags are largely ignored and are behind titles descriptions and thumbs - and tags are most of what vidIQ does.

And finally there's the issue that it's in breech of YT terms (5h). Their channel is approved though, so maybe YT doesn't care in this case, but others have reported widespread channel damage.

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love it and pay for it one three of my channel!
Completely worth it for me.
And I’ve never been offered a life time sub

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
I have the free version of Tubebuddy, but I was wondering if people think the paid versions are worth getting or not? Do they help you grow your channel you think?
I have it i find it very usefull, channelytics, quick comment reply, tag sugestion and much more why not? all the free stuff aswell

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I've heard this is a useful tool. What does the paid version have that the free version does not?

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been using the free version of tubebuddy for quite a while, and I have found that it really does help, especially with targeting for better tags and whatnot. I've been debating on weather I want to upgrade to the paid version or not.