Paying For TubeBuddy? Worth it or not?

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have the free version of Tubebuddy, but I was wondering if people think the paid versions are worth getting or not? Do they help you grow your channel you think?

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have the free version of Tubebuddy, but I was wondering if people think the paid versions are worth getting or not? Do they help you grow your channel you think?
There is a whole thread regarding Tubebuddy - yttalk.com/threads/what-is-tubebuddy-and-how-can-it-help-me-on-youtube.171723/
Personally I don't find it that appealing. If I want to build a special report, I export from my CMS to Excel and then I can create much more in depth and insightful report, tailored for my specific needs, than Tubebuddy can ever provide, but nowadays I look less and less at the statistics, but more and more on making better videos.

Reactions: videoeditgr

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Believe it or not TubeBuddy sent me a one time payment offer for Pro License for 1 channel for LIFE all for $39.99. I immediately jumped on the offer and I use TubeBuddy daily now. If I could find time to post more than once a week I’m 100% sure it would allow me grow at a more accelerated pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GameVestment

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Believe it or not TubeBuddy sent me a one time payment offer for Pro License for 1 channel for LIFE all for $39.99. I immediately jumped on the offer and I use TubeBuddy daily now. If I could find time to post more than once a week I’m 100% sure it would allow me grow at a more accelerated pace.

Edit I could not see myself paying monthly yet, but since I have a lifetime subscription for a one time payment I can’t complain [emoji41].

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I pay for TubeBuddy. I dont use many of the features, but for what I do use it for, it saves me time.
So I use group adding of cards and ending. I use some of the suggested tags etc. I think I get my monies worth.

Travis McP

Reaction score
Tubebuddy and VidIQ are excellent. I use both. They both have similar features but Vidiq is more technical.

Regardless of which you use, you absolutely should be using morningfa.me as it is not only very easy to use, the keyword research tool is amazing. It's only $5 a month and worth more than that.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They sent it to me to, but I didn't do it immediately and less than 24 hours later, the offer was gone. But I really don't think it's going to do anything for me, except make some things slightly easier, but I don't have to pay them to do the things I want to do, so...

Reactions: BossHogg FGF

Talk N Review

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I love it, really helps me find what people are searching for. One of the main things I use it for is the awesome thumbnail feature. I re did all my videos when I got it.