Paying for expert promotion/guidance?

601Travels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is moving along and currently passed its 1 year mark and sits at 489 subscribers. I have earned every single sub I have gotten, and appreciate each one, but am trying very hard to reach my goal of 1k so I can offset expenses a little due to the constant traveling.

Does anyone know of a company/individual who will review/suggest keywords, post to reddit, help with adwords- do things to help my channel grow organically, for a fee?

I am NOT looking to buy subs. Do SUB 4 SUB or anything like that. I am looking to find and reach people who enjoy the content I produce. I do not want fake subs or anything thats going to gain empty subs.

I guess what I am getting at is, I'd like someone whos established to tell me if my channel keywords are correct, if my tags are correct, if I should be doing something I am missing..

Thanks for any insight!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone know of a company/individual who will review/suggest keywords, post to reddit, help with adwords- do things to help my channel grow organically, for a fee?
I am not sure such a company exists dude.. The closest you will get is on Fiverr I think but be very careful with people who offer "help" in this business. Most of it is fake and can potentially harm your channel. I made a video about this issue called "how to NOT go viral":) But that being said there are a few good ones who can promote your videos in the right way and of course you can find people with a lot of followers (REAL ones) who can help you along. If you make travel videos I suggest you look for populare travel blogs ans ask if the will promote your channel for a small fee

Reactions: 601Travels

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The closest you will get is on Fiverr
Yeah, I was also going to suggest fiverr, even if I have some gigs on fiverr, so I am biased. There are some good gigs, but I wouldn't buy any of these advises which are already available for free on this forum and on the Google help pages.

601Travels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not sure such a company exists dude.. The closest you will get is on Fiverr I think but be very careful with people who offer "help" in this business. Most of it is fake and can potentially harm your channel. I made a video about this issue called "how to NOT go viral":) But that being said there are a few good ones who can promote your videos in the right way and of course you can find people with a lot of followers (REAL ones) who can help you along. If you make travel videos I suggest you look for populare travel blogs ans ask if the will promote your channel for a small fee
Thank you very much for your suggestion![DOUBLEPOST=1547611310,1547611279][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I was also going to suggest fiverr, even if I have some gigs on fiverr, so I am biased. There are some good gigs, but I wouldn't buy any of these advises which are already available for free on this forum and on the Google help pages.
This forum has been VERY helpful. I just feel like I might be missing something. Thanks for your input.[DOUBLEPOST=1547611365][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe you can try derral eves
Thanks for the info- I found his videos as well as info on this site to be very informative but like I said before, I am not sure if I am covering all my bases.

MrBigKid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’d love to find a company like that as well, but unless you reach out to marketing professionals and pay some big $$, I think all you’re going to find are websites selling subs and views :/
Good luck! I’m sitting at around 286 subs at 9 months of being an active tuber. Though my channel is old as hell, I just started it to store videos years ago lol

Last edited:

601Travels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’d love to find a co lady like that as well, but unless you reach out to marketing professionals and pay some big $$, I think all you’re going to find are websites selling subs and views :/
Good luck! I’m sitting at around 286 subs at 9 months of being an active tuber. Though my channel is old as hell, I just started it to store videos years ago lol
Exactly MrBigKid, I am keeping things legit. I don't want to buy views or subs.. I am really wanting to try and reach people who enjoy city/hood videos. There are a few channels in this niche that are doing really well and they inspire me every day to move forward and keep creating.[DOUBLEPOST=1547653173,1547652802][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’d love to find a co lady like that as well, but unless you reach out to marketing professionals and pay some big $$, I think all you’re going to find are websites selling subs and views :/
You have some great vids on your channel- I especially enjoyed your drone videos. Keep up the great work!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Through these very forums and the people here; you can learn how to perfect it yourself.
You will learn something / get it for free / feel better that you did it yourself.

MrBigKid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Exactly MrBigKid, I am keeping things legit. I don't want to buy views or subs.. I am really wanting to try and reach people who enjoy city/hood videos. There are a few channels in this niche that are doing really well and they inspire me every day to move forward and keep creating.[DOUBLEPOST=1547653173,1547652802][/DOUBLEPOST]

You have some great vids on your channel- I especially enjoyed your drone videos. Keep up the great work!
thanks! Very much appreciated!!

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is a company called 'Talentsy' which provide 1 on 1 reviews on how your channel is doing, you get tube buddy pro, and epedemic sounds (music license) and a team of graphic designers which are free to use.
It costs $7.99 a month! I personally don't use it but I'm looking at using it soon!
They are youtube certified too!