Pay Per Click advertising services?

Unknownuser005

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was browsing the nets for some possibilities on cheap internet marketing and came across some PPC sites... like NeoBux and stuff like that. You get paid for viewing ads (something like 0.002 per click) and you can pay very little for advertising on the same system. It seems like a good deal, not to expensive and you get quarenteed clicks and views, however for a maximum of 60 seconds and the people clicking probably don't even bother looking at those ads.

Thoughts on these sites? Also was wondering if these were legal if aiming for youtube partnership, I mean you are just buying advertising right?

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I used to use these once upon a time long long ago when they were new and the internet was about 10 years younger and I was marketing for people. At the time they did work. My advice to anyone trying to get their stuff noticed

if you have a presence on facebook pay them directly to advertise for you
if you have a website that is a good doorway to your youtube channel use conventional means

there are lots of services where you pay for real ad space those are the ones you want to use. :)
pay per click services might still be decent but set up a real website etc it will be more effective then using a youtube url i think :)

Unknownuser005

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I used to use these once upon a time long long ago when they were new and the internet was about 10 years younger and I was marketing for people. At the time they did work. My advice to anyone trying to get their stuff noticed

if you have a presence on facebook pay them directly to advertise for you
if you have a website that is a good doorway to your youtube channel use conventional means

there are lots of services where you pay for real ad space those are the ones you want to use. :)
pay per click services might still be decent but set up a real website etc it will be more effective then using a youtube url i think :)
Yeah thinking of doing all of that. Was just wondering if it is against the rules for youtube, like your not paying for the clicks to your channel/views... your paying for advertising right?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah thinking of doing all of that. Was just wondering if it is against the rules for youtube, like your not paying for the clicks to your channel/views... your paying for advertising right?
I see no harm in it but I aint so sure about Adsense being enabled on the video youre advertising.

Reactions: Miki von Ketelhodt

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i am assuming your talking about paying for ads and stuff maybe i misread it. if you pay for clicks to your youtube your paying for just that and its likely gonna be the kind that can get you banned. I read pay per click ads. This is posting to search engines that allow you to purchase keywords etc which is much different then paying per views on youtube.

Reactions: Miki von Ketelhodt

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
real advertising is helpful but it also costs money and a fair bit of it. Its going to give you the right exposure but you have to work on good ads and a good front to hook people which would be a website and not youtube. In any event if you network with people and supplement with real ad campains you will grow however straight up purchasing of views or hits or whatever which is "the cheap stuff" wont do anything except inflate your stats. So if you want to advertise design an ad campain that is compelling before putting a dime in which means creating a small video 1 minute or less long , a website and some nice banners and ads. Once you have it all set up go to proper ad sources and pay your money. It will bring in interested parties, but its like placing an ad in the newspaper or on tv I guess :)