Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Paul Logan loose monetization

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by cbpayne, Feb 9, 2018.

1. iGM
    iGM
    That Scottish Guy
    Cash:
    $6
    He is probably just saying what the PR person behind the scenes told him to say in an attempt to repair any reputation he has left. We all know he is talking utter b******t. Just sad that people may now paint youtube in a bad light because of what happened.

chottom likes this.
  2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $12
    good. he don’t deserve it. he must earn more education rather than earning money. Everything he said was totally like a dropout 18yo.

I’ve watch his interview with ABC, what he said are totally different from what he said or he did on his daily videos. Crap.

chottom likes this.
  3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $12

yeah ‘bringing in a ton of revenue’... but not anymore. YT and advertisers would not endorse such actions, it will brings bad company image for both parties.

YT still have pewdiepie with 60M subs, stupid contents tho, and he make mistakes too, but still funny to watch, multibillion revenues..
    everyone is happy :)

but as you’ve said, business is business. and there’s no way to filter contents in realtime except from the title and community reports

4. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $1,060
    I guess all PR is not good PR after all.

5. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $223
    Will he continue through demonetisation? I imagine he earned millions through adsense? I guess he can still pick up enough earning through merch sales/affiliates etc

6. just Moto
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $402
    I just checked his channel and the latest video has an add at the start... didn't last long lol

chottom and Crown like this.