Gaming Passion for FaZe, Need a friend

Fade / Syve

Reaction score
With the announcement of FaZe 5 I really want to start my channel back up more than ever now, but not really sure on how exactly i want to go about it...all i know, is I really want to join FaZe. To most people this is a silly dream, but to me, it's essential. This is my passion, I really enjoy FaZe, and I am looking for one specific person that is like-minded and wants to join as well, maybe we can both join together somehow. I am 19 years of age, so I hope to find someone of around the same age, preferably at least 16, and we can hopefully achieve our goals. What i am looking for is kind of a friend, someone who is a genuinely GREAT person. Yes, that is essential to include, and yes, this is serious. I want to have a sort of mini clan between the two of us for now, we can come up with the name later, but we could post stuff on a clan channel if we wanted for now, although it's literally a 2-person clan. I plan to play Fortnite, just because it's popular, and Black Ops 4 once that comes out. We could post a little montage once a week or something of kind of cool moments, but be warned: i'm honestly not great at Fortnite. Oh, and regardless of placement in the F5, I still want to continue doing what we do. I don't want to/ will not give up even after the contest is done. There is still hope, we can still make it. Believe me.

Reaction score
I would definitely be down to work together and make a YouTube channel together. I am not a huge fan of FaZe and do not follow them as much, but still would wanna make videos together.

Add me on Discord @ PulseProductions#4866

Last edited: