Gaming Party up OBJ clip hunters :)

TheSlanqMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! i play call of duty like a lot :D and im in the clan called Synergy, yt.com/synergyps3 (123K subs) and i need to hit some clips for the next few teamtages and it's just impossible for the timewhen all my teammates just dont care about capturing any flags..... SO if u want to hit some clips with me and willing to capture some flags like i do, myself then add: Syn Slanq on xbox and just post ur gamertag here on this thread so i know who u are and why u add me :)
And this is ofc a cod thread, and on xbox if anyone was confused =)
And I live in EU by the way so i would prefer people from EU ;) but all u guys from the states can just party up i guess ;)

Hadyntm

^^^^^^That's me^^^^^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! i play call of duty like a lot :D and im in the clan called Synergy, yt.com/synergyps3 (123K subs) and i need to hit some clips for the next few teamtages and it's just impossible for the timewhen all my teammates just dont care about capturing any flags..... SO if u want to hit some clips with me and willing to capture some flags like i do, myself then add: Syn Slanq on xbox and just post ur gamertag here on this thread so i know who u are and why u add me :)
And this is ofc a cod thread, and on xbox if anyone was confused =)
Yeah id be down but im at my dads so i cant add you can you add me im Hadyntm

stepmack35

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure. I'm down. I'll add you when I get on tomorrow. GT is Ferntasim