Partnerships?

K.piddy

OKAY so i may sound like a noob but what is the diff between partnerships and sponsorships? and how do i get one????

Its not a noob thing lol, if u haven't dealt with it before you wont know what it is.

a partnership is more long term and has a split revenue share between you and the person u have the partnership with whereas a sponsorship is when someone pays you to do a certain thing or represent someone or something.

for example:
Youtuber partnership, and money on a video is split between you and a network, in return the network deals with legal issues if the occur, free things like music, gfx ect
YouTube sponsorship, a brand might pay u $50 to talk about a service they provide like being paid to talk about an app at the begging of the video or paid to do a review on a product.

hope this was clear enough, if not tell me what was confusing and ill try to clarify better. :)

theres a service called famebit, they are good at getting people sponsorships but u need a certain amount of subs. Small brands for anything you can just email and ask them to send u something to review and they might send a free product or even pay depending on channel growth.
for partnerships just google youtube networks and look for one with open contract so u can leave at anytime.

In the world of YouTube, these lines are blurred. If you are “sponsored” by a company whose products you recommend, it can be called both. Your contract with your sponsor will determine the language you use. In my sponsorship, I’m allowed to say “sponsored by” or “partnered with.” There is no legal definition for either, it’s simply based on what your “partner” or “sponsor” requires you to state on camera. In the world of paid, sponsored videos there is no real difference. It’s just semantics.

As to “how to get one?” ... well, you’ll know. With enough subscribers and enough views, products and companies will come to you. You can find products and services in your niche that might be interested in your channel, but without proof of engaged subscribers, you’re not gonna have much luck. Advertisers are looking for an engaged audience.

Last edited:
Back