Partnership W9-Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Reaction score
Ok thanks...but do you have filled any w8 or w9 form? Or did you give them only your paypal email?
Thanks.

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Ok thanks...but do you have filled any w8 or w9 form? Or did you give them only your paypal email?
Thanks.
I didn't fill in any W8/W9 forms as I live in the UK and I don't think it applies. I just signed it and gave them my paypal email :)

Shep Pavlovic

Reaction score
If you're the US citizen and you supposed to get paid for the partnership, so yes, exactly. Actually, you should fill a W-9 on every commercial company you have an income from. I'm doing so with the IRS website (they have templates prefilled) or this w9.pdffiller.com in case the first one doesn't work or the company gave you a wrong template, which you could edit. But consider that this is a paid tool

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
If you're the US citizen and you supposed to get paid for the partnership, so yes, exactly. Actually, you should fill a W-9 on every commercial company you have an income from. I'm doing so with the IRS website (they have templates prefilled) or this w9.pdffiller.com in case the first one doesn't work or the company gave you a wrong template, which you could edit. But consider that this is a paid tool

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.