Partnership W9-Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Hello,
do i have to fill out a W9 form when i want to be partnered with Rpm/Maker Studios?
And if i join a Sub-Network under Maker Studios like N4Gtv?
Thanks.

As far as I know if you are living in the US and/or are a US citizen then yes you do fill one of those out. I think it applies to all networks but as I didn't have to complete one I can't say 100% :)

Ok...i live in austria...so i have to fill the W9 form? Which network have you joined?
Thanks

I'm with Creator X, a sub-network of Fullscreen. In their FAQ it states this:
I live outside of the US, do I need to submit a W9?
If you live outside the U.S. and you are not a U.S. citizen, then you do not need to fill out a W9.
This is where I got the info from. Best to get advice from someone more familiar with networks such as Shane if he's around. As far as I know I don't think so :)

Hello, if you were in the USA you'd need to fill out a W-9 form but because you live in Austria, you'll instead fill out a W-8 form - very similar.

It should be attached to your contract. Hope that helps :)

Edit: The W-8 form is only so we can report our taxes, and is required by our laws.

Probably the W-8 but it should be with your contract so fill that one in. Any queries before signing, just contact the person who emailed you the contract and they will answer it specifically for that network ;)

Ok...do i have also to fill that form out if i want to get paid by paypal?
Thanks.

How you get paid between Paypal and your bank account etc, is a different matter. You have to link your bank account with Paypal via your account on Paypal itself. If you mean you want to money to go into Paypal most networks usually ask for your Paypal email and then send it that way. I honestly don't know what the W9/W8 form contains so its always best to ask whoever sent you the contract as they know the specifics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back