Partnership serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just want to ask some simple questions.

Is partnership serious busisness?
When you are a Youtube partner is it serious time now?
When you are a Youtube partner, would it then be okay to make just random videos and don't take a flying f*** about what's best to make or whatever?

Should people take Youtube partnership seriously?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
...what?
Are you asking once they become a partner can they just make terrible videos and still get paid? I don't know what your asking lol.

Reaction score
exactly that's what some do!

Some becomes partner through TGN, but 80% of their videos are not gaming!

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree. Alot of the "big time" youtube channels I feel have really stopped trying since they got enough subscribers and a big enough fan base to financially support them through ad revenue alone. That Ray William Johnson son of a b***h is a millionaire! A MILLIONAIRE! HE'S NOT FUNNY HALF OF THE TIME! DURRRRR!!!

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When you become a partner, it means that you are receiving lots of views around the world. In order to stay as a partner, you need to keep these views up. If you go and muck about with your videos, then chances are you will loose views and subscribers and be stripped of a partnership. If you are a partner it does not mean YouTube is your job (yet) but you have to be a bit more serious about your channel and what you upload.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Don't they start censoring you and trying to control your videos when you get partnered?

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Once you're partnered you have to keep up your end of the bargain. Which is keep making videos, and keep getting views and respect copyrights.

Atleast thats' what I get from what I've read.

Sophura

Reaction score
I just very recently got partnership and I have to say, almost nothing has changed apart from ads being thrown on my videos. The amount of money is rather miniscule, roughly €1 a day at the moment. So no unless you are raking in 10s of thousands of views, you're going to have to keep up with good quality entertaining videos rather than throwing up any old piece of poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.