Partnership and Me..

curiousjoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
So - I obviously do NOT get 30,000 views a month so I am not qualified for FullScreen partnership.. I know people that are fullscreen partners and get less views than me.. ANYWAYS lol

I was looking at socialblade but I was wondering.. has anyone had any success with them? The site seems sketchy so I dont know haha..

Let me know :)

Thanks!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Have you tried applying to Fullscreen? Like you said, they sometime make exceptions for stats/views if they feel like the content quality is good. I would say Fullscreen is the best option out of most of the networks but I haven't really heard anything bad from Social Blade either and they're a pretty reputable company.

Btw your channel is awesome, subscribed! lol :D

curiousjoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Have you tried applying to Fullscreen? Like you said, they sometime make exceptions for stats/views if they feel like the content quality is good. I would say Fullscreen is the best option out of most of the networks but I haven't really heard anything bad from Social Blade either and they're a pretty reputable company.

Btw your channel is awesome, subscribed! lol :D
haha thank you!!

Yea i tired they said try again when I get more view lol. Full screen seems to be the center of all partner networks :\

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
haha thank you!!

Yea i tired they said try again when I get more view lol. Full screen seems to be the center of all partner networks :\
lol Fullscreen is one of the worst networks.

I`m a recruiter for the Vultra Network and we`ve alot more features than fullscreen give.

Yea socialblade is fine, yea the socialblade website looks like it was made by a 4 year old but RPMnetwork`s website looks really slick and proffesional and thats who you will be getting with if you apply via socialblade

curiousjoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer

I`m a recruiter for the Vultra Network and we`ve alot more features than fullscreen give.

Yea socialblade is fine, yea the socialblade website looks like it was made by a 4 year old but RPMnetwork`s website looks really slick and proffesional and thats who you will be getting with if you apply via socialblade
I wish I would of saw this sooner :( I'm not apart of creator X - fullscreen

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Strongly disagree. We know some Fullscreen staff personally and we're backed by them and that's not our experience at all. Also, we're fully aware of many other networks' tactics that actually warrant the term "worst". This statement is simply not true. In fact, quite the opposite!

Well, because you brought it up... list the ones Vultra provides that Fullscreen doesn't.

I wish I would of saw this sooner :( I'm not apart of creator X - fullscreen
Hey! PMed you to clarify this. Whatever the case... glad to help :)

curiousjoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Strongly disagree. We know some Fullscreen staff personally and we're backed by them and that's not our experience at all. Also, we're fully aware of many other networks' tactics that actually warrant the term "worst". This statement is simply not true. In fact, quite the opposite!

Well, because you brought it up... list the ones Vultra provides that Fullscreen doesn't.

I can't reply lol. I'm very happy with my new partnership :) all the kinks are fixed and I couldn't be happier :)

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I can't reply lol. I'm very happy with my new partnership :) all the kinks are fixed and I couldn't be happier :)
Oh, oops... forgot... we had the problem of not being to reply at first too! lol

Awesome and good to hear! That network linking issue was really annoying for everyone. Thanks for staying patient while YouTube resolved it. Keep in touch if you have any issues!

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Do you really expect from anyone to take you serious if the first thing you do is actually shout out how bad everyone else is expect some Network that isn`t even half a Year on the Market?

At least provide some more evidence why an Network should be better then Social Blade -> RPM -> Maker Studios Inc. or Fullscreen.

Reactions: Creator X