Partnered? Now what?

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
So, many of us have been partnered with Fullscreen or some Fullscreen division, which is great. We can create our own banners, custom thumbnails and all those cool things that come with partnership. Does Fullscreen try and promote you as well since they're taking 30% of your ad revenue or is that completely up to you? etc.

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Even as partners, you still have to do much of your promotion on your own. Fullscreen (or which ever network your affiliated with) gives you the tools to make your channel grow easier. I still find myself (even with only being partnered for a day or so) planning other ways to promote my channel, but utilizing Fullscreen as a huge resource for adding more quality to my videos, as well as utilizing their promotion tools to further expand our brand. Since you're partnered, your channel page will attract many that will come. So don't rely on your network too hard expecting a fair return my friend.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Even as partners, you still have to do much of your promotion on your own. Fullscreen (or which ever network your affiliated with) gives you the tools to make your channel grow easier. I still find myself (even with only being partnered for a day or so) planning other ways to promote my channel, but utilizing Fullscreen as a huge resource for adding more quality to my videos, as well as utilizing their promotion tools to further expand our brand. Since you're partnered, your channel page will attract many that will come. So don't rely on your network too hard expecting a fair return my friend.
Yeah I understand completely, I thought they may at least have a forum as well or something, where do fellow Fullscreen partners discuss stuff etc.?

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I understand completely, I thought they may at least have a forum as well or something, where do fellow Fullscreen partners discuss stuff etc.?
I've read the handbook and haven't seen such a source for fullscreen creators to mingle. Might have to do a little research when I get the time to dig something up. But forums such as this are full of fullscreen partners. Maybe a Fullscreen forum thread could be created to make this a little easier.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No networks will "promote" to help your growth, it's usually stated in the contract what they do for you and what you do for them. But that being said, you are apart of the YouTube Partner Promotion Program this basically promotes your videos around Google Platforms and your videos get pushed up higher on search results.