• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Partnered after first video and day?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolzcat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just got partnered with Youtube! I am proof that you don't need to be with a gaming partnership because I seem to have done it and I only have 3 subscribers and barely any views and 2 videos.

What can I do now? lol thanks guys.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
You become a partner once you enable monetization on your videos. So technically, you can become a partner without uploading any videos.

Canaderps

Waffles?!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You become a partner once you enable monetization on your videos. So technically, you can become a partner without uploading any videos.
This.
Wasn't sure if this was a troll or if you're serious, but it made me giggle anywho.
Grats on your partnership! Now that you're stinkin' famous, what will you do? :D

Titus

Guy who makes videos
Reaction score
the main advantage to getting a partnership as a gaming channel is to be able to monitize certain game videos, YouTube partnership does not have this.

Lolzcat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This.
Wasn't sure if this was a troll or if you're serious, but it made me giggle anywho.
Grats on your partnership! Now that you're stinkin' famous, what will you do? :D
LOLZ I will continue updating my channel with my gorgeous HD videos of minecraft add a few more different series and show youtube Runescape eventually :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374351362,1374351331][/DOUBLEPOST]
the main advantage to getting a partnership as a gaming channel is to be able to monitize certain game videos, YouTube partnership does not have this.
I don't think this applies to Runescape or Minecraft.

Titus

Guy who makes videos
Reaction score
Idk about runescape but your right about minecraft :) good luck with your videos :D

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
I hate how you can become a partner on YouTube with no videos or subscribers..i suppose the most they will be able to pay to most will be very little so it wouldn't be much.. however all those little numbers add up, nevertheless, i hope you grow to earn a lot of money from it!

Status
Not open for further replies.