"Partner" Frustration

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Im tryin to get my views up and also get partnered thru alot of these other sites (like full screen and etc.) but nothings working. Fullscreen sent me to Yeosoch (idk if im spelling that right) and they haven't replied back. I tried some other ones in the list of partner channels thread...but they haven't msged me back when I send them a msg! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG HERE?!? I Got about 660 Subs and about 55,000 channel views! and the interesting part is that one of the places I sent the msg for more info to only had about 12,000 to 15,000 Channel views and STILL haven't answered back...one would think that they would jump at the chance to partner someone with more views than them...not only that I do shoutouts too and I promo others as well...so that should be a package deal! :mad:
Sorry for ranting here, but I'm honestly getting a lil concerned about this. If someone could help that would be great! :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im confused myself although I wonder if its because of your vlogs, its the first thing they could check out as for playlists and a lot of them have low view counts, maybe try changing your channel so it shows all your videos down the front so they arent likely to click through to notice those ones. Thats all I can think of what could be affecting it, if Yeosch havent replied I would contact them again say after 2 weeks :)

L.G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
ok...but the vlogs shouldn't be the problem...I talk about real stuff that needs to be heard...

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think its the view counts on them compared to your other stuff, if they see that they might assume your other videos arent going to have loads of views. They might just be seeing those and not bothering to look further into your channel. Thats honestly all I can think of :)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Fullscreen denied alot of my friends who were very talented and had really good stats, I don't know how their decision making works but I know they've turned away some great talent so I dunno man... have you tried visiontv?

L.G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
yea I have...and they havent replied back to me yet either...
Ima try it again tho!

Reactions: Symph