"Paid subscription"???

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
...there is also a "Sign out" option, that, does not mean that they force you to log out... :D :p

Whatever we dislike in Youtube is the price of using it for free I guess...
:)

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I hate how they put it where the Creator Studio used to be. I've instinctively hit that button more than a few times. I haven't felt the need to purchase any membership each time I've accidentally went to the page. Maybe that's just me, though.

Reactions: bigattck

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don’t think their forcing anyone to do anything, it’s just advertisement just like you see on any other website.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi @bigattck,
I've merged your thread to this one discussing the same topic. :)

I find the button placement a bit annoying, but I've been more annoyed with the constant "try ad-free with YouTube Red" popup that keeps appearing while I try to watch videos.. :/

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
It's the same with me and I almost clicked because creator studio used to be in this spot. But I could stop myself from getting over to the dark side in the very last moment haha.
I'm sure we all will get used to it soon :)

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
...there is also a "Sign out" option, that, does not mean that they force you to log out... :D :p

Whatever we dislike in Youtube is the price of using it for free I guess...
:)
My qualm with the button is the fact it directly replaces where the 'creator studio' button used to reside, not that the button exists in general, It would be like if they, by your example, replaced the 'Creator studio' button with the 'Log out' button
I don't mind the button being there at all, I've gotten used to it already, I just found it odd right off the bat

Reactions: videoeditgr