Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Will Create All Types Of Clean Professional Youtube Designs

My Services

My services that can be offered within my shop here are:
  • YouTube channel related graphics (thumbnails, banners and logos) image examples below:
  • Custom 3D intro video creation services examples:
  1. youtube.com/watch?v=q2WOKSS8QbE #1
  2. youtube.com/watch?v=yx2kIITu9MAn #3
  • Custom outro video creation services
  1. youtube.com/watch?v=9e-h1U3T-CQ #1
  2. youtube.com/watch?v=lV7PwzXG0xA #2

My Rules, Pricing & Requirements
  • Subscribing, liking videos and any other channel related promotion WILL NOT be used as an exchange for my services with exceptions to shout outs and link credit.
  • About This Service
    "You" have a YT channel and need a banner, logo, or something?! This gig is perfect for you, I have more than 5+ years of experience in YT and Photoshop, I do YT design full-time and I've done channel arts for some a lot of other youtubers.

I basically fix people's YT channels and ensure they reflect your quality, FULL-TIME.

Why you should choose me:
    • I make fire banners and i only charge $15 for each, also i make them super fast.
    • Money back guarantee if not satisfied!
    • I'm basically always online.
    • 2560 x 1440 pixels optimized for all devices and optimized for yt color scheme
    • Unlimited revisions at no extra cost .
    • 100% POSITIVE ratings.
    • I'm a Freelance Digital Graphic Artist New Seller on Yttalk.com.

Yes, my service starts at higher price than most because I spend a lot of time trying to make each banner perfect and I can't afford to spend 2-3h for just $5. You get what you are paying for and risk nothing because I will offer you a refund if you don't like the end result.

Order your super dope YT banner, and other designs Now!
    Need more info? I am available 24/7, if you have a question.
    this is the right time to ask. Feel free to contact me.
  • $15 Order Details
    2 Days Delivery - Unlimited Revisions
    BASIC DESIGNS
    My simple logo, text design, with a simple background. unlimited revisions
    • YouTube and Platforms Included (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) $5.00 USD extra to size change from youtube size to other sizes to fit with other social media.
    • Commercial Use
"Some!" Examples of My Work (Below):

and MORE....

Simple Video of 2 of My Intros, and 1 Image I use for my Outros (which changes based on on the game i'm recording).
  • Intro No.1 > youtube.com/watch?v=HUrrdxfL-Rk
  • Intro No.2 > youtube.com/watch?v=IQL70-lvVH8

Frequently Asked Questions:
  • Question 1 - Can you also make a Twitter version?
  • Answer 1 - For an extra $5, I can transfer your banner design onto a Twitter or Facebook banner size for you to use.
  • Question 2 - Do you include the source files?
  • Answer 2 - For an extra $10, you can receive the source file (edit the text, etc.)
  • Question 3 - I ordered, but I decided I want different colors. What can I do?
  • Answer 3 - I offer UNLIMITED revisions!
  • Question 4 - Do you provide the cartoon avatars on the banners ?
  • Answer 4 - No, the cartoon banners are provided by the buyer and i nicely integrate the into the banner
  • Question 5 - Are you a youtuber yourself?
  • Answer 5 - Yes, here's my youtube channel: Paranoia Origins
  • Question 6 - Why is this Service more than $10?
  • Answer 6 - This Service and some pf the extras are more than $10 because I spend a lot of time trying to make each banner perfect and I can't afford to spend 2-3h for just $10 I want to deliver the best quality and by having a bigger price, I can afford to take less orders and spend more time on "YOUR" request!
  • Question 7 - What does the "Make It Perfect" extra means?
  • Answer 7 - This is an extra for people that pay attention to even the smallest details. It's basically for who wants me to take a closer look at the banner after it's done to see if there are any imperfection, or I can improve things like the gradient softness, little white dots, or something thats was left on there when I mint to take it off, etc.
  • Question 8 - Do you speak english?
  • Answer 8 - Very fluently, its the only language i know (LMAO!)
Payments

As for payments I rather use Paypal as its safe and secure for my transactions, if you have a problem with it we can talk like adults about it.

Last edited:

Jessithy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm definitely looking to pay for something like this.

Jessithy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lets talk then wht do you need me to make?
I'm looking for a intro, banner, and outro slide all with a sort-of old timey vibe. Like Fallout. Since my channel is going to primarily be Fallout related content.

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i can get started on that, any banner suggestions? you can pull some from google and pick the one you want me to work on or want me to just make one or want to use one of the ones i made for myself.

i can make you some simple outros but same thing i said about the banner above any ideas from google let me know i will get started asap.

As for intros i will make some simple ones, mite not be good but i can throw one together using sharefactory on my ps4 if your ok with that

Jessithy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i can get started on that, any banner suggestions? you can pull some from google and pick the one you want me to work on or want me to just make one or want to use one of the ones i made for myself.

i can make you some simple outros but same thing i said about the banner above any ideas from google let me know i will get started asap.

As for intros i will make some simple ones, mite not be good but i can throw one together using sharefactory on my ps4 if your ok with that
The Outro I was thinking something reminiscent of the "Please stand by" screens in Fallout 3.
And I don't really have a starting point as far as anything else. The intro doesn't need to be fancy or anything. Like it doesn't need to have the fancy 3D letters and what not. I'm not picky on that.

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Outro I was thinking something reminiscent of the "Please stand by" screens in Fallout 3.
And I don't really have a starting point as far as anything else. The intro doesn't need to be fancy or anything. Like it doesn't need to have the fancy 3D letters and what not. I'm not picky on that.
you know i just found a good example of that, can i get a full image of your logo your using? and subscribed to your channel, if you need tips and such just ask or you can use my layout i use on my channel page :p if you wish

Jessithy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you know i just found a good example of that, can i get a full image of your logo your using? and subscribed to your channel, if you need tips and such just ask or you can use my layout i use on my channel page :p if you wish
My channel is so in it's infant stages that I don't really have a logo yet. That's another thing I'm looking around for.

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok then so thats simple 10 sec intro, banner, and simple 15-20 sec outro ok

once i create your banner like my thing saids i can changed the logo i image i use for free, but its changing its size to fit other social medias like twitter, facebook,twitch, etc that i change that extrea $5 but like i said once i get started i work hard on it plus this money can really help me buy new equipment or help promote my channel

Jessithy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok then so thats simple 10 sec intro, banner, and simple 15-20 sec outro ok

once i create your banner like my thing saids i can changed the logo i image i use for free, but its changing its size to fit other social medias like twitter, facebook,twitch, etc that i change that extrea $5 but like i said once i get started i work hard on it plus this money can really help me buy new equipment or help promote my channel
So how much would all of that be?