Request Paid $20 for banner art and retainer for future work (must be hand drawn)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
If you can draw by hand, or at least make it look like it, the reply to me.

If you make banners with neon letters and smoke, then don't bother. This job isn't for you.

I'm looking for someone who can create freehand style drawing in photoshop. For a banner I'm looking specifically for a drawing that parodies a famous movie studio. I'd also like to set up a partner shop so that when the time comes for art work needed in other videos, I can rely on you to be there and keep things looking uniform.

$20 if you can deliver what I'm looking for. Message me for details

Reactions: BigHead

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I can draw lol. My deviant art is highly-unstable. I'm also good with photoshop and have a tablet and all that good stuff. Just let me know!

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you can draw by hand, or at least make it look like it, the reply to me.

If you make banners with neon letters and smoke, then don't bother. This job isn't for you.

I'm looking for someone who can create freehand style drawing in photoshop. For a banner I'm looking specifically for a drawing that parodies a famous movie studio. I'd also like to set up a partner shop so that when the time comes for art work needed in other videos, I can rely on you to be there and keep things looking uniform.

$20 if you can deliver what I'm looking for. Message me for details

We are a professional company and i beleive this is something we could do for you are you interested

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
We are a professional company and i beleive this is something we could do for you are you interested
I can draw lol. My deviant art is highly-unstable. I'm also good with photoshop and have a tablet and all that good stuff. Just let me know!
Ok. Another person has contacted me but nothing's set yet. Please send me a sample to see what kind of art you can do

Isaac Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have photoshop and a bunch of other software that I use to run my graphic design business. I use a Wacom Bamboo graphical drawing board also. I can hand draw a lot of different objects. I am not good at drawing extremely realistic objects if that is a problem. I like to draw in a more clean style. I can give you some samples if you contact me via email. Email: leftyrobot@gmail.com

VPhix

Reaction score
I am a experienced graphic designer and catoonist I am more then happy to do this for you. Contact me on Skype: vishaal.sologar