Overwatch tutorial for beginners (Hitbox, Hitpoints, range)

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I decided to make a tutorial. So....
1. Is it clear and easy to understand?
2. How is the sound?
3. How is the editing?
4. Is the script okay or does it sound to forced?
5. Is the thumbnail and title decent?

Merbels

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
1. Yes, I found the information and commentary easily understandable to be honest.
2. The sound is fine, the music isn't over-powering the commentary and the commentary isn't killing my ears!
3. The editing is rather simplistic but that fits with the style of the video so I don't see any means of improvement.
4. The Script sounds fine in my opinion, though I'm not good when it comes to them so someone else might be able to provide better input.
5. Not good when it comes to Thumbnails but it looks fine to me, the title could be simpler say "Overwatch - A Newbies guide to Hitboxes, Critical Spots and Range)

On a side note, I do feel you could've included some more detailed information and examples, say when discussing critical shots (headshots on the bots) you could've explained how criticals do 2x the damage of a body shot and some examples of critical spots which aren't on the head (Say Bastions cube when he's in turret form) and then pointing out some heroes are exempt to this such as Widow who's scoped criticals do 2.5x the damage) but generally this isn't exactly "need to know" information so there's no sweat on missing that information out. :p

(The Overwatch gamepedia is a really good place to learn about the damage output, firing rate, popular tactics etc. on all of the OW Heroes and I'd recommend it if you're ever looking on learn more about OW!)