Gaming Overwatch Stream Collaboration (PC Only)

JustRonin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, firstly, I do have to say that I want to stick to a certain age range which for me is 15-19 at least (I'm 17 myself) but I'm basically just looking for some chill people to have fun and potentially do some streams with.

I live in Australia so I would prefer if you lived within the country but even if you don't, that's totally fine as I have a lot of free-time on my hands so we should be able to work around the time-zones :) as for stuff "YouTube related" I don't really care how many subscribers you have, this is solely just for fun.

Just to give you a bit of background, I haven't been streaming for long. I'd always wanted to but never had decent enough internet to do it, but now I can live-stream and I'm enjoying it a lot! I've just been lacking some people to do them with (that's where you guys come in) so if you are perhaps interested then just let me know down below! (link your Discord or Skype if you can) not looking for a big group, maybe a couple people at least. Also forgot to say that both guys AND girls are welcome. I don't care about gender in the slightest. I only care about the age range as I really don't want to be talking to a 20 or 13 year old as that would be extremely odd and creepy xD

The only requirements are to have Skype or Discord, decent internet connection and a reasonable sounding mic (I'll update this if I missed anything) but that's it so far :D

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

- Ronin

Last edited:

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm 14, but I have a fairly low voice. I main xbox so my PC account is low level I live in USA est. time and I main Junkrat

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, firstly, I do have to say that I want to stick to a certain age range which for me is 15-19 at least (I'm 17 myself) but I'm basically just looking for some chill people to have fun and potentially do some streams with.

I live in Australia so I would prefer if you lived within the country but even if you don't, that's totally fine as I have a lot of free-time on my hands so we should be able to work around the time-zones :) as for stuff "YouTube related" I don't really care how many subscribers you have, this is solely just for fun.

Just to give you a bit of background, I haven't been streaming for long. I'd always wanted to but never had decent enough internet to do it, but now I can live-stream and I'm enjoying it a lot! I've just been lacking some people to do them with (that's where you guys come in) so if you are perhaps interested then just let me know down below! (link your Discord or Skype if you can) not looking for a big group, maybe a couple people at least. Also forgot to say that both guys AND girls are welcome. I don't care about gender in the slightest. I only care about the age range as I really don't want to be talking to a 20 or 13 year old as that would be extremely odd and creepy xD

The only requirements are to have Skype or Discord, decent internet connection and a reasonable sounding mic (I'll update this if I missed anything) but that's it so far :D

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

- Ronin
im aussie and 17 have 100mbps internet good proffesional mic and discord reply if ud like to play