Overwatch Meets Call of Duty

Surrendead

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hope you guys enjoy this short compilation of memes/edited clips, also let me know what you think, all feedback is appreciated!

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hope you guys enjoy this short compilation of memes/edited clips, also let me know what you think, all feedback is appreciated!

Dude this is one of the funniest videos on this forum, it was so funny! Well done bro. Its funny because i legit made a vid like this a coupke of days ago. Defo going to check your channel out. Please upload some more of these videos. Was so good bro!!!

Dude please tell me how you got so many views on that video. Did u put in special tags are something?!?

Surrendead

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude this is one of the funniest videos on this forum, it was so funny! Well done bro. Its funny because i legit made a vid like this a coupke of days ago. Defo going to check your channel out. Please upload some more of these videos. Was so good bro!!!

Dude please tell me how you got so many views on that video. Did u put in special tags are something?!?
Thanks! Glad you liked the video! And I don't really do anything special with tags, I just tag whatever I put in the video. I just posted the reinhardt shooting star clip on reddit separately and unexpectedly it did really well lol. Honestly I got lucky with it, but im glad that everyone seems to enjoy it.

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! Glad you liked the video! And I don't really do anything special with tags, I just tag whatever I put in the video. I just posted the reinhardt shooting star clip on reddit separately and unexpectedly it did really well lol. Honestly I got lucky with it, but im glad that everyone seems to enjoy it.
Dude you did not get lucky. It was a sick video and you deserved the amount of views you got. Well done bro! hope you have many more success in your YouTube career.

Reactions: Surrendead

Surrendead

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude you did not get lucky. It was a sick video and you deserved the amount of views you got. Well done bro! hope you have many more success in your YouTube career.
Haha youre to kind my man! But thanks I appreciate the kind thoughts! And same goes for you, fellow OW player :D

Reactions: CDOD