Overall Channel Review

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey everyone! Thanks for checking out this post and considering reviewing my channel. I have been uploading this channel since near the beginning of January 2020 and I am having a great time with it!

1: I would like to know more about SEO and how I should approach doing that in a better way.
2: What do you think of the artwork on the channel? I enjoy it a lot but I'm wondering what others think!
3: Are my videos entertaining/informative and if not what do you think I could do to improve them?
4: Are the videos on my channel of a decent video/audio quality or do I struggle with sound levels/bad video?

Thanks in advance and if I could help/review anything for you in return just ask!

DieMan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Hey Dude :) Just finished watching some of your vids. I don't know much about SEO, so I will refrain from commenting on that. Here is my overall impression:

Channel Art:
I think your channel art is of very high quality already. It looks REALLY crisp. You could consider adding some information to your channel art, like if you have a posting schedule or something like that. But generally, it is pretty flawless in terms of quality to me. I think your channel art also seems kid friendly. From watching it, even before watchin any of your videos, I would assume you have some family friendly content.

I think your thumbnails are nice overall, and cool with your own little animated guy on them. However, both in the Pedestrian and DBZ Kakarot thumbnails I am having a bit of a problem with reading the stuff in cursive. I think it would be more readable with a non cursive font.

Entertainment value:
So, I think you have some decent lets play content. And you are good at commenting without stumbeling over your words! But I am not sure how It is supposed to stand out in the sea of lets play content. I am not a big consumer of lets plays, but one I do watch is: ITemp https://www.youtube.com/user/iTemp2. The reason for this being he does Apex content which I love, and that he has a nice energy in his commentary. In my oppinion, I would like your content to be a bit more upbeat.

I know that people want different stuff, and there is undoubtly a market for more calm lets players. Heck, there is even gameplay without commentray that is doing great. So if your style is to be more laid back, i think you should go with that.

I think you could be a bit more informative is some of your videos. Like in the Deep the Game video, I think it would have been nice to get a bit more introduction to what we as a viewer should expect of the game.

The same I think can be said in your TemTem Video. We learn that it is a: "Pokemon Like Game, but with a few different key features". I would have liked to know what these features was as you are mentioning it.

Sound Quality:
I really have no negative comments here. You have a relaxed voice, and the audio quality seems nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, you are doing great. I had some comments, but they are really minor compared to the general positive impression I got from your channel.

I think you have the overall quality of a bigger channel, so if you manage to find your audience, I am sure you could go far :)

Would love your feedback on my channel if you have the time! Seems like you have a good eye for quality in general. I won't link it here, but you can find it in my profile information.

Thanks for the watch!

/Die Man

Reactions: GamerKnoobPlays
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey Dude :) Just finished watching some of your vids. I don't know much about SEO, so I will refrain from commenting on that. Here is my overall impression:

Channel Art:
I think your channel art is of very high quality already. It looks REALLY crisp. You could consider adding some information to your channel art, like if you have a posting schedule or something like that. But generally, it is pretty flawless in terms of quality to me. I think your channel art also seems kid friendly. From watching it, even before watchin any of your videos, I would assume you have some family friendly content.

I think your thumbnails are nice overall, and cool with your own little animated guy on them. However, both in the Pedestrian and DBZ Kakarot thumbnails I am having a bit of a problem with reading the stuff in cursive. I think it would be more readable with a non cursive font.

Entertainment value:
So, I think you have some decent lets play content. And you are good at commenting without stumbeling over your words! But I am not sure how It is supposed to stand out in the sea of lets play content. I am not a big consumer of lets plays, but one I do watch is: ITemp https://www.youtube.com/user/iTemp2. The reason for this being he does Apex content which I love, and that he has a nice energy in his commentary. In my oppinion, I would like your content to be a bit more upbeat.

I know that people want different stuff, and there is undoubtly a market for more calm lets players. Heck, there is even gameplay without commentray that is doing great. So if your style is to be more laid back, i think you should go with that.

I think you could be a bit more informative is some of your videos. Like in the Deep the Game video, I think it would have been nice to get a bit more introduction to what we as a viewer should expect of the game.

The same I think can be said in your TemTem Video. We learn that it is a: "Pokemon Like Game, but with a few different key features". I would have liked to know what these features was as you are mentioning it.

Sound Quality:
I really have no negative comments here. You have a relaxed voice, and the audio quality seems nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, you are doing great. I had some comments, but they are really minor compared to the general positive impression I got from your channel.

I think you have the overall quality of a bigger channel, so if you manage to find your audience, I am sure you could go far :)

Would love your feedback on my channel if you have the time! Seems like you have a good eye for quality in general. I won't link it here, but you can find it in my profile information.

Thanks for the watch!

/Die Man
Hey! First off I just wanted to say thank you for taking the limited time you have to go and review my channel. It means a lot and I will definitely listen to the criticisms!

I was a bit concerned when creating the thumbnails that the cursive would be a bit much for some people/difficult to read but I had no feedback on that so I just went with what I thought was aesthetically pleasing! So thank you for letting me know that they are in fact difficult to read and I will be adjusting those immediately. By the end of the day all thumbnails, of at least the main series', should be converted to a non-cursive font.

I am still trying to find my combination of calm/excited and how to be informative with what I say. Unfortunately with The Deep I was not enjoying that game and I think it came forward in how little of it I explained. Also with TemTem all of the drops in connection due to the launch might have made it a bit difficult for me to keep up with what I was saying and I probably just got lost in trying to explain things while having to make cuts! But I do know I need to improve on those things and thank you for bringing them to my attention!

Thank you again for all the kind words and criticisms, this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for when I posted this here :)

I will attempt to give your channel a looksie sometime soon and write out a similar in style review!

THANK YOU <3