Overall Channel Review

Magic Misfits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys! So if you checkout our channel we’d love to hear some constructive criticism and feedback on what we need and what we can improve upon. We aren’t looking for video reviews as we know the quality is subpar for now. We just started so we get that. But the channel overall (i.e. channel info, about section, links to include, avatar, banner) and anything else you can think of.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCA1GddmcVJlc3LPn89nj-zg

Thanks for your time everyone!

F[VI]E GUYS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would work on making your channel banner and profile picture fit. They seem stretched right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1524608337,1524534689][/DOUBLEPOST]Along that line, see if you can edit your banner to where it is your own work and not just your name slapped on an existing photo. There are some people on this site who will help you with making an original banner and logo (sometimes for free). Look around and see if you can find someone. Also I suggest Canva.com to do editing on things such as the banner or even the thumbnails for videos. This site has a really great interface and tools. If you are looking to make your own banner, use this site and use the dimensions 2560 x 1440 pixels. Find some cool free backgrounds on google, then find some png images of some planes-walkers and you got yourself an original banner. But if you are looking for more professional, try looking for people on this site to help you.

Last edited: