Overal channel feedback ??

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey guys!!

I would love it if some of you guys could give me some feedback about my channel! What's right and what isn't really?

I would love to know what you think of my channel art
My videos and plenty more?

And yeah I would also love to find a way to increase the quality of my thumbnails cus mostly I use tube buddy for that!

don't be afraid to speak out your honest opinion!

Thanks guys

CloudCJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your Thumbnail quality isn't bad, it's where it should be. You maybe can come up with a consistent style of thumbnails. Like consistent large letters or thumbnails with the official logo/title of whatever it is that you are presenting at the top of the thumbnail etc. Your One channel art is great, I wish I had one like that TBH lol. Way better than my One Channel Art. Your view to subscriber ratio is very high so you are doing it right. 10 subs but getting 20+ views, is what you want to consistently aim for. So when you hit 20 subs, aim for 40+ views. Good luck with your content bro! :)

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I figured I should give some more info !

I'm currently struggling like crazy to gain subs! I desperately want to get to that 100 mark but I'm feeling I'm doing something wrong or that my channel just doesn't like right?

Any tips on how to improve my art, thumbnails or even video quality would be extremely helpful!

As I can't really find any (really) helpful guides on how to get to the 100 mark I figured I should try and get feedback from people that actually know what they're doing!

Also! Is it wrong to be a
Your Thumbnail quality isn't bad, it's where it should be. You maybe can come up with a consistent style of thumbnails. Like consistent large letters or thumbnails with the official logo/title of whatever it is that you are presenting at the top of the thumbnail etc. Your One channel art is great, I wish I had one like that TBH lol. Way better than my One Channel Art. Your view to subscriber ratio is very high so you are doing it right. 10 subs but getting 20+ views, is what you want to consistently aim for. So when you hit 20 subs, aim for 40+ views. Good luck with your content bro! :)

Awesome man thanks for the tips! I'll keep that in mind Appreciate it!

Sootiro

Reaction score
I figured I should give some more info !

I'm currently struggling like crazy to gain subs! I desperately want to get to that 100 mark but I'm feeling I'm doing something wrong or that my channel just doesn't like right?

Any tips on how to improve my art, thumbnails or even video quality would be extremely helpful!

As I can't really find any (really) helpful guides on how to get to the 100 mark I figured I should try and get feedback from people that actually know what they're doing!

Also! Is it wrong to be a

Awesome man thanks for the tips! I'll keep that in mind Appreciate it!
Patience plays a big part , just keep uploading content consistently . Maybe post on reddit subthreads which i find helpful in the beginning . You never know one of your videos could start randomly getting traction which could potentially bring subs and views

EyeCantDoThis

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Keep uploading, you're definitely going in the right direction.

I'd say Minecraft Let's Plays are very hard to gain subscribers from as there's just so many of them. It's completely okay to still make those videos, just be wary that growth will be hard to come by!

However you're getting a good amount of views for your amount of subscribers, keep up the great work!