Over 9,000 views on my first video in its first month but...

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Youtube videos rank on a couple key factors one being keywords, that you seem to have covered, but if you use Google keywords you could find a lot more relevant keywords to add. The second and most key factor to youtube video ranking is the ratio between comments, likes, views, and favorites. Videos with a great ratio of these tend to rank higher then videos that do not have this. By the appearance you seem to have done everything you can to optimize the video, but i suggest replying to the comments and provoke conversation(that always drives people back to your video) and ask them to share. I have a lot of confidence in saying your video will get a lot of views, but they will come over time. The further away we get from the shooting the more your views will level out and slow down, its a common trend in news story's. When a story brakes there is a huge flux of views onto videos, but as days/months pass those views will level out and slow down. :/ As for the video not appearing in certain countrys that happens all the time with copyright videos. But probably the best thing you can do is share your video all over the place.

Reactions: DBMC