• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Over 500 views

Mcdreamified

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's the small things in life that make it all worth it. This definitely isn't much compared to what I see so much on here, but there's a start to everything good! 13 subs and over 500 views! I'm looking forward to many more milestones, and working my tail off everyday for them :) The key is not to give up!

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Congrats! Def dont give up, just keep it up. Any kind of growth is a good growth :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome possum! Keep up the good work!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
It's the small things in life that make it all worth it. This definitely isn't much compared to what I see so much on here, but there's a start to everything good! 13 subs and over 500 views! I'm looking forward to many more milestones, and working my tail off everyday for them :) The key is not to give up!

Congrats on your growth. Keep up the good work. :)

(I edited the title to put your view milestone as the title because "nearly at x subs" isn't considered a milestone. Please read the milestone rules at the top of the milestones forum for what are considered milestones -> http://yttalk.com/threads/milestones-forum-rules-read-before-creating-a-thread.152333/ ) :)