• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Over 500 Subs & 1000 hours watch time!

ClawCoupleSG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hi Guys

I'm so hyped today! After 4 months of grinding on YouTube I made it to over 500 subs and 1000 hours of watch time so far!!

Reactions: kevinboston7

Abram French

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. I have had a channel for longer and I am not even close to where you are so you must have been working very hard! I'm sure it wont be too long until I will see you on here with another milestone!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting both milestones! I hope you will continue to grind and continue to grow both numbers!

Unanswered5s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is awesome congratulations ClawCouple! Now to 1000!

ClawCoupleSG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. I have had a channel for longer and I am not even close to where you are so you must have been working very hard! I'm sure it wont be too long until I will see you on here with another milestone!
thank you! i got lucky at times :) when people share my video :) I get spikes[DOUBLEPOST=1519617032,1519617010][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on getting both milestones! I hope you will continue to grind and continue to grow both numbers!
Thank you! Grinding never willl stop!! I'm so hyped to move![DOUBLEPOST=1519617065][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is awesome congratulations ClawCouple! Now to 1000!
Thank you bud! I'll work towards that! By end of 3rd quarter hopefully!

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys

I'm so hyped today! After 4 months of grinding on YouTube I made it to over 500 subs and 1000 hours of watch time so far!!
Wow man that's quite the achievement how did you do it I upload almost daily and I'm not even close to 500 subscribes and 1k watch time hours you're amazing man keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be at 1k subscribes in no time

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep up the grind dude and I you should will be monetised by summer!

ClawCoupleSG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Wow man that's quite the achievement how did you do it I upload almost daily and I'm not even close to 500 subscribes and 1k watch time hours you're amazing man keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be at 1k subscribes in no time
I think it's the constant improvement of quality in contents and thumbnails if you see my channel progressively i'm trying to improve something every new vid release! :p but it's been quiet lately[DOUBLEPOST=1519951384,1519951353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep up the grind dude and I you should will be monetised by summer!
ya i wish though it's been very quiet on the charts lately :(