• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Over 5,000 Views on One Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkkon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My Video "Top 5 Hopes for CW Arrow Season 2" has reached over 5000 views! It's crazy because it is pretty much carrying my channel at the moment (I have close to 7000 total views).

Whilst I am really excited that this has had a large amount of views (at least for me), I am a bit concerned that my other videos can't reach anywhere near these numbers! I believe that my other videos are by far better, in terms of entertainment value. Perhaps I just found a niche with this one ...

Either way I'm excited that at least one of my video's is booming. Here is to having others follow suit!

Royal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! Keep it up! Hopefully you get a viral video in the future. That would be epic.

Christoffer

YTtalk's happy "liker"
Reaction score
My Video "Top 5 Hopes for CW Arrow Season 2" has reached over 5000 views! It's crazy because it is pretty much carrying my channel at the moment (I have close to 7000 total views).

Whilst I am really excited that this has had a large amount of views (at least for me), I am a bit concerned that my other videos can't reach anywhere near these numbers! I believe that my other videos are by far better, in terms of entertainment value. Perhaps I just found a niche with this one ...

Either way I'm excited that at least one of my video's is booming. Here is to having others follow suit!

Congrats! Keep your work up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.