• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Over 100,000 Views!

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well I just wanted to celebrate a personal goal of mine which was to pass 100,000 views total on our channel...as of today we're at 107,487 views. We've also crossed over 1,500 subs and will probably hit 1,600 probably today.

We started the channel in November 2016 and have been having a blast making content and learning the ropes about YouTube and building a community. It's nuts to think our stuff has been viewed so many times. We are thankful for these milestones along to the bigger goal and vision for our channel.

Thanks to all of you for watching and all of the advice here on the forums as well!!!

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That is a great achievement. I am also getting towards 100,000 views, but I have a problem with subscribers, I am stuck around 140 :D. I need to think some more creative way to make people more subscribe. I think I am going to start making videos on my own language because my niche is overwhelmed with English spoken tech channels.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's amazing! Congratulations!

Kaim

Reaction score
That is an incredibly amazing accomplishment! Congrats and be proud! I am hoping one day to get there :)